• Delph
    • Bowery
    • Weimann
    • N'Zogbia
    • Benteke
    • Sylla (for N'Zogbia 68)
    • Holman (for Bowery 69)
    • Bent (for Weimann 76)

It should have been three points in the taking. Fulham just looked like they couldnt be arsed, 1 shot on target all game for their goal says it all. We shoot ourselves in the foot yet again; the story of our season. I think this is going right down to the last game (and in our case, the last kick of that game). I just hope this result doesnt come back to bite us on the arse as it should have been three points.

It should have been three points in the taking. Fulham just looked like they couldnt be arsed, 1 shot on target all game for their goal says it all. We shoot ourselves in the foot yet again; the story of our season. I think this is going right down to the last game (and in our case, the last kick of that game). I just hope this result doesnt come back to bite us on the arse as it should have been three points.

Yes I agree Fulham were poor. We didn't show the same intensity we did against Liverpool. I don't think Bowery offered anything at all from an offensive point of view.

A point against Fulham on paper isn't terrible. But given Fulham's performance we really should have got all 3 points. Anyone think Benteke needs a rest? He's not looked that sharp in the past 2 games now. 

Haven't seen the game so I can't comment on the performance.

But, whilst it's disappointing that we threw away a lead, and from reading these comments it sounds like we could well have won, a point isn't a bad result.

Maybe the circumstances means it is 2 points dropped, but before the game I said a point wouldn't be a bad result and I stand by it, especially if results today and during the week go for us.

Probably should've won, but a point is better than losing. Delph a little unlucky there, I think. But it just isn't our season. I just hope we don't get thrashed next weekend so we can keep our confidence up. Massive game against sunderland and I'll be there biting my nails and probably get a heart attack.

A lot of doom and gloom here. It's a point closer to safety. If we keep up our form we'll be fine. Stoke have had it I reckon

Stokes next 3 games - QPR Norwich Sunderland . I think they'll be ok

A lot of doom and gloom here. It's a point closer to safety. If we keep up our form we'll be fine. Stoke have had it I reckon

People were saying Sunderland had had it before today.

Stoke win a game it changes very quickly, especially as we're at man utd next.

Reaction: it's not often I post but feel I have to - I can't believe how poor we are or how generous the comments here are to our team, I admire your half-full view. Yes we are improving but let's face it, we couldn't fail to. Its a sad indictment when Delph is praised so highly, even the "improved" Delph of today would not have got anywhere near our team 4 years ago - a player who just hasnt kicked on and delivered for the club, to me he may just be a decent Championship player at best, his praise just shows how poor our predicament is.

We have a hand full of bright spots in a squad which only offers potential. The jury is still out on Lambert for me, and I think we are deluded to think that we are anything other than lucky to have Benteke this season, as without we would be possibly rock bottom and relegated already. Unless we win against Sunderland or Norwich I feel we will go down, we are well short of what it needs in this division.

[waits for flak]

Edited by thunderball

Reaction: it's not often I post but feel I have to - I can't believe how poor we are or how generous the comments here are to our team, I admire your half-full view. Yes we are improving but let's face it, we couldn't fail to. Its a sad indictment when Delph is praised so highly, even the "improved" Delph of today would not have got anywhere near our team 4 years ago - a player who just hasnt kicked on and delivered for the club, to me he may just be a decent Championship player at best, his praise just shows how poor our predicament is.

We have a hand full of bright spots in a squad which only offers potential. The jury is still out on Lambert for me, and I think we are deluded to think that we are anything other than lucky to have Benteke this season, as without we would be possibly rock bottom and relegated already. Unless we win against Sunderland or Norwich I feel we will go down, we are well short of what it needs in this division.

[waits for flak]

Whilst Benteke has clearly been very impressive this season, I can't help but think people are underestimating Darren Bent a fair bit.

Did Bent's goals not keep us up last season? If we hadn't signed Benteke would we not have played a system that suited Bent a lot more allowing him to score at least a fair percentage of the goals Benteke has this season?

Â