• Bowery
    • Weimann
    • N'Zogbia
    • Benteke
    • Sylla (for N'Zogbia 68)
    • Holman (for Bowery 69)
    • Bent (for Weimann 76)

there will be over reaction a plenty

we were decent, both teams poor 1st half, good 2nd half, like most teams we gave berbatov too much time / space / respect

benteke was poor again, weimann needs more composure, nzgogbia was better got a good goal and then ruined 2 attacks with poor decisions, solid at the back, unfortunate og, delph shouldnt be 1st man, baker was right behind him too

taking nzogbia off made sense to me, we needed better shape, fulham had got themselves in to the game before that sub

In huge trouble still. We needed the win to keep our momentum going. We are so wasteful in front of goal and cannot keep a clean sheet. I just don't think the quality is there. Still need 2 wins out of 5 games. No chance against Man U or Chelsea so that leaves us needing 2 wins from 3 games. Will we do it... Im not so sure to be honest.

2 points dropped. Sunderland now a must win game. Only watched last 35 minutes so only saw massively **** up twice, a spell of panicky defending and atrocious attacking play.  We showed why we're fighting relegation and not up the table, lacking class composure and organisation out there. Frustrating and sadly looks like going to the end of of the season  unless we can beat Sunderland :( 

im gonna try and see it as us getting a point at Stoke and 3 at home to Fulham which would have yielded the same return which i would have been happy with

we tired massively in the 2nd half and we missed gabbys pace today.

no points against UTD next makes the Sunderland game absolutely huge

so many mistakes and shit own goals have cost us this year

need to **** sort it out

• Like 1

United will need to be at the top of their game to beat us.

I think we have a chance, depending on how they perform against Stoke tomorrow.

Utd haven't been playing well recently and while I wouldn't bet on us beating them, I wouldn't write it off as 0 points at this point in time either.

• Like 1

. United will need to be at the top of their game to beat us.

Really? I don't think so.

We are playing well but let's not get carried away.

We're now a quick, dynamic, energetic, pressing team with committed defenders and quality attackers. Almost every one of our players is happy and composed on the ball and no-one in particular is playing poorly.

We lack composure and make too many wrong decisions which is our downfall, but our current form is about where we are, a mid-table side. If United play their best they'll beat us. If they don't then it could go either way. We're better away from home and we're great on the break. Let's see next week but it's my feeling we'll get something from the game.

• Like 1

We should have won that. We were the better team for most of the game and kept Fulham to 2 half chances. Despite an unlucky own goal and a missed sitter Delph had a good game. Bennett defended well and helped helped out with the attack

Some really poor decision making and lack of composure up front. We did the hard work of getting in to the box just to waste it too many times

Was really hoping for three points today to take some pressure off the Sunderland game as I'm going to be flying back to England when we're playing Sunderland, might have to have a word with the pilot see if he can get me updates.

We all know we cant count on our home form and haven't been able to for a good 3 years now. We did play alright and created plenty of chances, we just lacked a lot of composure today when it counted, in particular Benteke, Weimann and Delph. We have scored quite a few ogs this season which doesn't help, but its not the worst result. Not having Gabby was a blow, lets hope he's fit for next Monday.

Baker MOM for me, very solid. He and Ron are starting to form a good partnership

Â