FFP Rules, why do Villa vote against?

Hughes

Not with respect to the ManU's of this world but more with respect to the artificial money-drugged clubs.

I just do not understand why we, of all, vote against.

The ManU's of this world have used artificial money to get where they are today, just because others are using a different revenue stream (richer owners play things, rather than a nice bank manager and some financial slights of hand) they want to shut the door. West Ham have an artificial revenue stream paid for at tax payers expense, they will slip under the radar as will a few chosen others.

Does anyone really believe that if the Glaziers went through a financial melt down these rules would still stand once they have destroyed Man U legit revenue streams?

I would rather ask the question why the likes of Chelsea, Man U, Liverpool, Arsenal bla bla have voted for this new system.

I would guess those so-called "big clubs" want this in place so that no rich oil baron can come along and buy someone like us or Everton and do a Man City by joining in on their little love-in with the media and Sky Sports!

Malaga have been banned from European competition under FFP. They are likely to finish in a Europa League spot but will not me allowed to compete.

How are PSG getting around it then? And City? I guess City got into Champions League just in time to improve their revenue stream.

they have sold stadium rights and shirt sponsorship to associates of the owners for huge sums

Â