A man's journey from LA to Real Madrid good-luck charm

BOF

He gets a lot of stick for some of his onfield actions but Mourinho always comes across as a top guy

He cant be happy with that photo though. 

He gets a lot of stick for some of his onfield actions but Mourinho always comes across as a top guy

I looked and thought it was one of those 'intentionally set up to be casual' ones :)

Ok so apparently they offered to pay him. Not convinced. I can believe him doing it for the pure love but nah they should've paid the poor guy full stop.

However good on JM, I do like him generally so this is a top story. 

I looked and thought it was one of those 'intentionally set up to be casual' ones :)

Looks to me like he's said to someone, "can you take me picture with Jose", he's gone and sat next to him expecting him to sit up/pose/smile, it hasn't happened and he's got that picture. :D

Ok so apparently they offered to pay him. Not convinced. I can believe him doing it for the pure love but nah they should've paid the poor guy full stop.

However good on JM, I do like him generally so this is a top story.

You're not convinced despite this being his thank you story to them? The cynicism :) Even though you can believe him doing it for the love of it.

Â