Moved for Sky

StefanAVFC

Chelsea's remaining fixtures:

Thurs 11/4 Europa League 1/4 final v Rubin Kazan (3-1 up from first leg)

Sun 14/4 Fa Cup semi-final v Man City

Wed 17/4 League v Fulham

Sun 21/4 League v Liverpool

Thurs 25/4 Europa League potential semi-final 1st leg

Sat 27/4 (or Sun 28/4 depending on Europa League commitments) League v Swansea

Thurs 2/5 Europa League potential semi-final 2nd leg

Sun 5/5 League v Man Utd

Sat 11/5 League v Aston Villa (or FA Cup final)

Thurs 15/5 Europa League potential final

Sun 19/5 League v Everton

So if they reach the FA Cup final AND the Europa League final, our game will have to be moved to either Wed 8th May or to a date between the two finals (either Mon 13th May or Tues 14th May). I'm not sure of the logistics of moving the game to an earlier date (would only be able to give the police 6 days notice if they win the Europa semi), so it could still be another Monday night fixture :P

Wed 17/4 League v Fulham

Sun 5/5 League v Man Utd

So if they reach the FA Cup final AND the Europa League final, our game will have to be moved to either Wed 8th May or to a date between the two finals (either Mon 13th May or Tues 14th May). I'm not sure of the logistics of moving the game to an earlier date (would only be able to give the police 6 days notice if they win the Europa semi), so it could still be another Monday night fixture :P

Chelsea into the semi-finals of the Europa League. Good news for us. Will be hoping they beat City this Sunday. Would love us to be the middle game in a 6 day FA Cup Final > Villa > Europa League final run. Reserve team ahoy.

Wed 17/4 League v Fulham

Sun 5/5 League v Man Utd

Chelsea into the semi-finals of the Europa League. Good news for us. Will be hoping they beat City this Sunday. Would love us to be the middle game in a 6 day FA Cup Final > Villa > Europa League final run. Reserve team ahoy.

An interesting take on it. I almost agree. But a final home game in the week? Naw.

I bought 2 other tickets for this earlier. The lady in the office is cheering on Citeh so it won't be moved.

Oh my bloody god .I am so Sick of this I arranged a mini break at my friends house in devon returning on Sunday morning specifically so I could be back for this There is no way I want to miss our last home game of the season. Really really hacked off with this news.

Edited by Hev

It is not right that this game is being played on cup final day however Sky has an agreement with the premier league to show a live game on the Saturday. It is not good if you have made plans on the understanding that the game would be on the Sunday however with it being on live some may still be able to watch it.

Oh my bloody god .I am so Sick of this I arranged a mini break at my friends house in devon returning on Sunday morning specifically so I could be back for this There is no way I want to miss our last home game of the season. Really really hacked off with this news.

To be fair there was more chance of this game being mid-week than the sunday.

We got lucky with the saturday to be honest.

• 2 weeks later...