Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

I think Tonev might grow into that position if he stops being a luntic and lears to speak English

That there is as good a definition of irony as you'd ever need :mrgreen:

:D  I can speak English fine

...but clearly cant type it  :unsure:

Disappointed slightly if thats it. We're crying out for a decent playmaker.

Rome was'nt build on one day, lets be happy with what we have managed to hold on and what we have brought in so far. I'm happy with the squad, as it is now.

I know we are probably done, but with Fellaini and Herrera probably joining Man Utd tonight it would be interested to see what the response to a Nick Powell bid would be. Crewe fans are still raving about how great he was (keep in mind that he played with Westwood and Luke Murphy who doesn't get too many mentions in their forums these days).

Edited by K-Carlsen

I know we are probably done, but with Fellaini and Herrera probably joining Man Utd tonight it would be interested to see what the response to a Nick Powell bid would be. Crewe fans are still raving about how great he was (keep in mind that he played with Westwood and Luke Murphy who doesn't get too many mentions in their forums these days).

Meant to be going to Wigan on loan I think.

Just been announced he's gone on loan to Wigan.