Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

I don't want to loan another young Spurs player. 

I want to catch up to them, not help their young players get better than us. 

I would take Sigurdsson and/or Holtby on loan with option to buy.

The part in bold is the part Levy would never agree to.

Levy would want to be in full control of the player next summer, if he has a stormer with us Levy will be able to negotiate a much bigger fee or more likely add him to the Spurs first team like he did with Walker and Rose.

Think we are done now for inbound signings. Wouldn't be surprised to see us take 1 or 2 in Jan now. Think the lads we have at the moment deserve a good go and I can't wait to see what they can do. Bring on Newcastle!!!

I don't want to loan another young Spurs player. 

I want to catch up to them, not help their young players get better than us. 

I would take Sigurdsson and/or Holtby on loan with option to buy.

The part in bold is the part Levy would never agree to.

Levy would want to be in full control of the player next summer, if he has a stormer with us Levy will be able to negotiate a much bigger fee or more likely add him to the Spurs first team like he did with Walker and Rose.

Yeah probably so. Levy is one tough negotiator.

we might not make anymore signings but at least the rejects are being eyed up and moved out...

bannan gone

ireland loan to stoke

bent loan to fulham

delfouneso loan to blackpool

given rumoured to liverpool

hutton ??

nzogbia stuck with

season is looking even more positive this season, so refreshing to see

Disappointed slightly if thats it. We're crying out for a decent playmaker.

I'm the opposite to be honest. People keep saying now that Bannan, Ireland and Bent are off the wage bill, we can afford to keep adding to the squad, but lest we forget that we've used whatever money we had to offer Lowton, Weimann, Westy and some chap called Benteke fat new juicy contracts. I'm sure they did not come cheaply!

We've also added Helenius, Tonev, Bacuna, Okore, Steer, Luna and Kozak into the squad - a squad our manager wants and can actually use in differing combinations.

KEA seems like a new player, as does the form of Delph. Don't forget Sylla was only added in January of this year too. Gardner will come back into the fold and we have some exciting youngsters coming through too.

If we had added half of the new players in the last week then people would be chuffed, but we're a victim of being so efficient early in the window that deadline day seems a bit dull, but give me dull over a deadline day signing of Djemba x2 any day!!!

UTV!!!!!

Yeah, they really deserve credit. Done wonderful this window. Still feel/want that AM/ACM/CAM/M playmaker, no matter what anyone says. I still think that might be key. But I can`t really complain. Getting Bannan and Ireland out today was not something I would even dare to dream off.

Disappointed slightly if thats it. We're crying out for a decent playmaker.

I'm the opposite to be honest. People keep saying now that Bannan, Ireland and Bent are off the wage bill, we can afford to keep adding to the squad, but lest we forget that we've used whatever money we had to offer Lowton, Weimann, Westy and some chap called Benteke fat new juicy contracts. I'm sure they did not come cheaply!

We've also added Helenius, Tonev, Bacuna, Okore, Steer, Luna and Kozak into the squad - a squad our manager wants and can actually use in differing combinations.

KEA seems like a new player, as does the form of Delph. Don't forget Sylla was only added in January of this year too. Gardner will come back into the fold and we have some exciting youngsters coming through too.

If we had added half of the new players in the last week then people would be chuffed, but we're a victim of being so efficient early in the window that deadline day seems a bit dull, but give me dull over a deadline day signing of Djemba x2 any day!!!

UTV!!!!!

I definitely think the form of KEA and Delph has given Lambert food for thought.

• Like 1