Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

Some reports on Twitter suggesting we've had a €4m offer for Henri Saivet accepted by Bordeaux.

Apparently from the French media although no source link.

Guy is a baller.

It's all over Twitter, nothing official but it sounds like the Belhanda saga part 2 - so expect 400 pages of hope and then he signs for a team in Abu Dhabi.

I have to admit, I searched "Henri Saivet Aston Villa" on Twitter and it seems to have started with a guy with 20 followers saying we'd had a bid accepted. @ASTVIL123 has also said he has asked his sources and they haven't heard anything about it. and they've been accurate so far, so I assume it's bollocks.

Someone said we have been linked to Wijnaldum too!!!! He would be a good little signing, Saivet was supposed to be very very good a few years back... Has potential though.... Looking forward to seeing who we get :)

We're basically being linked to every hot prospect from Football Manager 2013.

Nothing wrong with that! Means Fifa 14 will be much more fun! ^.^

Key word being linked, although we have signed Helenius and Okore.

We're basically being linked to every hot prospect from Football Manager 2013.

Nothing wrong with that! Means Fifa 14 will be much more fun! ^.^

Key word being linked, although we have signed Helenius and Okore.

Yup... Links are fun and all... would be nice to shift Ireland, Bent, Given and Hutton.... Saivet would be pretty good, I thought he was more of a Forward or Winger myself...

It gets me how twitter ITK's can come up with more thought out and plausible bullsh*t than, that at least shows a depth of footballing knowledge. Rather than what newspaper journalists (who apparently are experts who get paid to know about football) can make up. 

• Like 2

Can someone explain whats happening with Belhanda at the moment...

He's signed for DK. L'Equipe said he wanted out but he and DK have denied that in very strong terms.

Cheers man, I'm not disappointed about signing him. His whole transfer sagas been a mess!

What saga!!?? A Montpellier player was subject to a bid by Kiev, they accepted and then joined them.

Everything else is the product of the imagination of attention seeking fantasists and the dumb **** twitter rubes falling over themselves to regurgitate their bullshit.

Calm down chief.

Saivet is a winger, so I doubt it. Wasn`t he a big prospect a couple of years ago? He is still young though but I guess it has faded a little bit. Could be an interesting player but need more stuff to get me excited.

Seen a bunch of twitter talk about Leeds being interested in taking Albrighton on loan.

But it's twitter, not seen anything more concrete than that.

Seen a bunch of twitter talk about Leeds being interested in taking Albrighton on loan.

But it's twitter, not seen anything more concrete than that.

We should either sell him or use him by now, loan will get us nowhere.

Saivet fee agreed has been denied. Albrighton beej linked with a move away.. with zoggy injured maybe were after another winger. Imagine we sign saivet and kiyotake

Saivet fee agreed has been denied. Albrighton beej linked with a move away.. with zoggy injured maybe were after another winger. Imagine we sign saivet and kiyotake

Saivet could be a back up for Weimann as our right forward

Can someone tell JulieB on twitter that she's going a bit mad. Maybe I would if I knew how. She seems to believe everything in foreign newspapers just because they're foreign. 

Only chance would be Watchtower issuing an edict,,, 

• Like 1

saivet was a hugely popular -9 in potential player that would join pretty much any team for around £500k on fm08 thats why he's so well known and thought of

i dont think he's ever come close to living up to the hype