Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

Can someone explain whats happening with Belhanda at the moment...

He's signed for DK. L'Equipe said he wanted out but he and DK have denied that in very strong terms.

Cheers man, I'm not disappointed about signing him. His whole transfer sagas been a mess!

Here's how that occurred.

• Notices Villa have signed two Danish players. Notices we sign young players.
  • Opens up FM2013
  • Player search > add filter > nation > Denmark > age - is at most = 24
  • Randomly picks a player from the list.
  • Post as ITK on Twitter.

6. Realises we've just signed a leftback, and that we signed one last summer aswell.

7. Delete's tweet

Edited by Rob182

1. Notices Villa have signed two Danish players. Notices we sign young players.
  2. Opens up FM2013
  3. Player search > add filter > nation > Denmark > age - is at most = 24
  4. Randomly picks a player from the list.
  5. Post as ITK on Twitter.

Lol, this makes a whole lot of sense..

all the criticism of Belhanda is a bit rich in my opinion. Look at Benteke last year he acted like a word removed at Genk to get a transfer

The important difference from our perspective was that Benteke was desperate to join us. Belhanda wasn't. No-one's saying Benteke behaved perfectly, but he made a bee-line for us and Belhanda went to the Ukraine.

Shall we all hope together that history doesn't repeat itself this summer then BOF?  I think Zatman's point was more about footballers in general doing whatever it takes to get their way and go where they want.  Of course only in Belhanda's case he seems to have changed his mind.  Either way its a dicky thing to do.

Of course only in Belhanda's case he seems to have changed his mind.  Either way its a dicky thing to do.

And even that was hypothetical because it appears as though he hasn't changed his mind at all!

lol are you trolling or something surely you know whats happening the same that has been happening for the past 3 months he is not coming :D

1. Notices Villa have signed two Danish players. Notices we sign young players.
  2. Opens up FM2013
  3. Player search > add filter > nation > Denmark > age - is at most = 24
  4. Randomly picks a player from the list.
  5. Post as ITK on Twitter.

Lol, this makes a whole lot of sense..

Actually, its the script football journalists have been using for years. Works for them, so why not some random bullshitter on twitter? ;)

I think some are being rather harsh on Belhanda! Montpellier were determined to sell him this summer because he had only a year left on his contract and he didn't want to sign a new one.  Montpellier accepted the bids from Kiev and Al Jazeera, no other bids were accepted! Belhanda was stuck with a choice between two teams offering lots of money, but less then great on footballing grounds. He probably never wanted to go there in the first place, but was left with little choice as there weren't any teams from top leagues willing to pay the asking price!

• Like 1

I think some are being rather harsh on Belhanda! Montpellier were determined to sell him this summer because he had only a year left on his contract and he didn't want to sign a new one.  Montpellier accepted the bids from Kiev and Al Jazeera, no other bids were accepted! Belhanda was stuck with a choice between two teams offering lots of money, but less then great on footballing grounds. He probably never wanted to go there in the first place, but was left with little choice as there weren't any teams from top leagues willing to pay the asking price!

There were a selected few on Twitter who were saying they just love the gossip rumours. They said if he don't land then that's fine. Now they're ripping him for choosing money over us. They don't even know for sure if we were in for him. It was the same with the OGS shit last year. People turned nasty when that didn't come off.

Edited by Daniel

Twitter rumours indicating Ireland is subject of a bid from Stoke.... great news to get that waste of wages out of the club!

Come on Mark Hughes make it happen!!!

Twitter rumours indicating Ireland is subject of a bid from Stoke.... great news to get that waste of wages out of the club!

Good he can take himself and his stupid underwear the fook out of my club

He's signed for DK. L'Equipe said he wanted out but he and DK have denied that in very strong terms.

Cheers man, I'm not disappointed about signing him. His whole transfer sagas been a mess!

What saga!!?? A Montpellier player was subject to a bid by Kiev, they accepted and then joined them.

Everything else is the product of the imagination of attention seeking fantasists and the dumb **** twitter rubes falling over themselves to regurgitate their bullshit.