Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

He's not coming here! Get over it.

Tell Graham Bailey of Sky that. It appears it might be back up in the air now. I'm as fed up as you are, but people have the right to discuss it constructively, so let them.

Sorry for my snappiness. But boy I really don't want him here after this last bit of news.

The only way I would accept him here is if he had no premier league offers beforehand, so only had a few options to choose from (even then I would pick to stay in ligue 1) then all of a sudden we've put in a bid and he's over the moon that he's going to get a opportunity to play in the prem.

But I don't feel like any of that is the case.

If there's any truth in it, I can't imagine Dynamo wanting him around the place either now, so at worst he'll probably be back in Montpellier.

Asked around on some Porto forums about Abdoulaye Ba.

The general consensus seem to be that he's talented, big and strong (obviously) but that he's not the best reader of the game yet and therefore is a bit reckless and prone to quite a lot of yellow cards. They seem to think this is down to the lack of playing time (Porto have very good defenders) and might change once he get's regular playing time.

A fee around €5-7 million is what they think is enough, I don't think we'll offer more than €3million if we are in for him

Hmm. This guy strikes me as a wally. Saga reminds me of ....was it Oscar? to Chelsea last year where he almost did all of his personal terms on twitter. Not professional at all.

Or John Obi Mikel who signed for both Man U and Chelsea when he left Lyn

Hmm. This guy strikes me as a wally. Saga reminds me of ....was it Oscar? to Chelsea last year where he almost did all of his personal terms on twitter. Not professional at all.

It was Hazard. Who kept telling media outlets that he would release the news on which club he would go to on various dates. Then via twitter. Then at special events. Just went on forever.

• Like 1

all the criticism of Belhanda is a bit rich in my opinion. Look at Benteke last year he acted like a word removed at Genk to get a transfer

A player going on strike at his club because he wants to come to Villa >>>> A player and a chairman mentioning clubs, leagues & bids, left, right and centre. Then, seemingly, having talks with an oil-rich club in a shit league, then signing for Kiev, being unveiled at half time....then changing his mind.

• Like 1

all the criticism of Belhanda is a bit rich in my opinion. Look at Benteke last year he acted like a word removed at Genk to get a transfer

The important difference from our perspective was that Benteke was desperate to join us. Belhanda wasn't. No-one's saying Benteke behaved perfectly, but he made a bee-line for us and Belhanda went to the Ukraine.
  • Like 1

It was Hazard. Who kept telling media outlets that he would release the news on which club he would go to on various dates. Then via twitter. Then at special events. Just went on forever.

Duh, that's right....Hazard. Clearly enjoying doing the laundry in public

hes come out and denied it that he wants to play for DK.

I thought he signed a pre contract and did a photo shoot?

Yeah, really bizarre.

sorry i wasnt very clear.. hes come out and denied leaving....... he does want to sign for Kiev.

The important difference from our perspective was that Benteke was desperate to join us. Belhanda wasn't. No-one's saying Benteke behaved perfectly, but he made a bee-line for us and Belhanda went to the Ukraine.

That is rather assuming that he had the option to join us, I don't believe he ever did.

I thought Benteke wanted and thought he was joining arsenal?

I don't think he mistook us for Arsenal. But he did think we were based in London.