Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

defending (ie stopping the other geezer)

I've always wondered what this 'defending' lark was about. Thanks for the clarification!

Troglodyte can you have a word with our lads at the back please? Anytime before the start of the season will do!

One I saw must not have been official.. there were 12000 followers. Must be official fan site. Sorry its in Dutch and I saw official

Swansea have made an offer for Nacer #Chadli, but he hasn't decided yet if he wants to join the club. He hasn't heard anything from #AVFC.

Edited by KSV

So how old is this Bulgarian we're linked with? Anybody any info on him?

Georgi Ventsislavov Milanov (Bulgarian: Георги Венциславов Миланов) (born 19 February 1992) is a Bulgarian footballer playing for Litex Lovech and the Bulgarian national team as a midfielder.

Plays as a CAM/Winger, 21 years old, 28 goals in 106 games for Litex.. scored 16 last season apparently!

Edited by Mattyp_avfc

Large Japanese news site running a story we have made an enquiry about Kiyotake of Nuremberg. I've put a thread up. So the rumours would appear to be true...

Edited by Wes

Some articles from official villa site, Monday morning paper talk.

ClubCall: Aston Villa face a fight with Swansea to sign FC Twente forward Nacer Chadli after they dropped their interest in Wilfried Bony. The Swans were said to be closing in on a move for Bony after agreeing a fee in the region of £10million with his club Vitesse Arnhem, but finalising personal terms has proven to be more of a problem.

ClubCall: Newcastle's hopes of landing Aston Villa striker Darren Bent have been hit by the uncertainty surrounding Alan Pardew's future. Bent has been told he is free to leave Villa Park this summer and Newcastle, along with Hull City, are said to be keen on securing the services of the former England international.

Daily Mail: Hull City are keen on free agent Richard Dunne, to add to a side that has already welcomed defenders Maynor Figueroa and Curtis Davies.

Mirror: Wolves want Aston Villa striker Nathan Delfouneso after he was made available as part of Paul Lambert's on-going shake-up. Boss Lambert has already signed six players this summer and released Richard Dunne and Eric Lichaj.

Daily Telegraph: Darren Bent remains keen on a move to Newcastle United, although he will seek reassurances manager Alan Pardew is committed to staying at the club following the controversial appointment of Joe Kinnear as director of football.

You've got to be shitting me.

From L'Equipe

Google Translated:

Belhanda not want to go to Kiev

Two days after his arrival at the formalization of Dynamo Kiev, Younes Belhanda changed his mind and no longer wants to join the Ukraine.

He may have been presented Sunday supporters Kiev to halftime up match against Zenit St. Petersburg, Younes Belhanda could never join the Dynamo. The midfielder Montpellier, according to our information, changed his mind on the night of Sunday to Monday and does not want to wear the jersey of the Ukrainian club, with whom he has yet committed (with a pre-contract or contract). The last third Championship, behind Chakthior Donetsk and Metalist Kharkiv, Dynamo Kyiv will play this season in the Europa League (dams). The championship will resume on July 15. "Belhanda, flip-flopping," an article find this Tuesday, July 2nd in Team

Yeah just came to post. Supposedly pulled out of his agreement with Kiev and changed his mind.

Good player. But hes coming across as an utter clearing in the woods. Kind of dont want him anymore. DoubT hes changed his mind for us tho

Apparently Belhanda only signed a pre contract with Kiev and has changed his mind already :D

Here we go again...

Has anyone got a key ? There's a locked thread that needs re-opening :)

Can you imagine how funny it would be if he actually changed his mind and came here. I think it would break the Internet

Edited by Biskitt

Apparently Belhanda only signed a pre contract with Kiev and has changed his mind already :D

Here we go again...

It's David Unsworth in a mask!

Lol - brilliant.

Bellhanda , sounds like a Bell - End - touting himself around like that shamefull, do your talking on the pitch.

• Like 1

Yeah just came to post. Supposedly pulled out of his agreement with Kiev and changed his mind.

Good player. But hes coming across as an utter clearing in the woods. Kind of dont want him anymore. DoubT hes changed his mind for us tho

I doubt Lambert would even want him anymore after he pulled that.