Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

I reckon weimann could stay along with gabby ofc.  We'll sell bent for sure. And probably get a lot for benteke if he forces a move. So i'd say we'll be looking at another striker . I think if we make a lot of money off them two players and we stay in the prem we could have some good money to spend on foreigners.

Btw Remy and Gameiro are laughable transfers and immensely unrealistic.

However the others from lower league's being mentioned seem realistic. We're crying out for experience though. So may have to be a few more ron vlaar type of signings.

However Scott Sinclair is a 70/30 type of signing. Dont see it happening but that doesn't mean it couldn't. He's took up Adam Johnson's spot of the left wing bench warmer. And AJ slated man city when he left because of how they treated him. Also heard sinclair is not happy there because of the footballing reasons. Also the fact he was playing championship football with swansea like 2 seasons ago ? Surely he'd take a little wage cut to play first team football at a bigger club like us.

JOhnson has really shown at Sunderland that City were right to bench him, As for Sinclair ive never understood what type of player he was, is he pace or skill as cant ever really remember seeing him do much on the pitch.

always thought Dyer was a better wide player for Swansea

JOhnson has really shown at Sunderland that City were right to bench him, As for Sinclair ive never understood what type of player he was, is he pace or skill as cant ever really remember seeing him do much on the pitch.

Meh... i thought he was great when he came on for citeh. Still think he's class irrelevant of how bad he's been at sunderland.

As for the other bit I completely agree, Dyer is a better player IMO. But Sinclair was signed on the cheap from swansea because he had a year left on his contract. He was vital for them coming up to the premier league and had a decent time in the prem aswell. I'd gladly take him if the price was right,still very young. And is definitely a better winger than what we currently have.

I thought dyer was always the better player as well.

I was surprised with Johnson I thought he was quality whenever I saw him for city.

I think Sinclair would be a good edition to the squad. Would someone like Sinclair stop the likes of Grealish and Carruthers being given the chance?

Scott Sinclair, Luis Cavanda , 2 Cbs: Douglas on a Bosman (Already talked about by Journo's) and Havard Nordtveit... (Can play CB/CDM) then just a striker to replace Bent and we would be more or less sorted...

-----------------Guzan

--------Douglas----Vlaar

Lowton-----------------------Cavanda/Bennett

----------Nordtveit/Sylla

-----------------------Westwood/Delph

Sinclair-----------------------Agbonlahor

-----------Weimann

---------------------Benteke

Remy wont go anywhere he will be on some massive contract and Newcastle wont match that and neither will we.

On the plus side at least we are now too shit to be linked to Defoe. 

He has a release clause + with the World Cup coming up (as well as taking his career in general into consideration) I doubt he wants to play Championship football.

I wonder if there's any chance Elgin City or Annan Athletic would be interested in Bannan

Fingers crossed

Ship out Bannan, Clark & Albrighton for a few £ and we could have ourselves a nice pot of cash to play with. 

Douglas is definitely plausible now Newcastle, who were at the head of the queue, have got Yanga-Mbiwa.

I've heard from a few that he really isn't that good, though. Had one good season and dined out on that since.

Edited by adz.villa

I wonder if there's any chance Elgin City or Annan Athletic would be interested in Bannan

Fingers crossed

Ship out Bannan, Clark & Albrighton for a few £ and we could have ourselves a nice pot of cash to play with. 

Really? I wouldnt give you £5 million for the 3!..

Fingers crossed

Really? I wouldnt give you £5 million for the 3!..

£5m is better than nothing which I would also accept if it meant getting rid of them. Factor in the increased tv revenue, Dunne's wages off the books and a couple of pound for Bent and we could be talking £25-30m.