Wigan away.....Whose going to go?

Super Jonno

Bloody hell. There will be an expanding of the allocation. If not I'll get a home ticket.

You need a booking history so you need to buy a ticket for their home game v Swansea .

£20 for an adult ticket anywhere in the ground for the game against Swansea, very tempted to get one unless people think we will get an increased allocation from Whelan, which is currently looking unlikely <_<

£20 for an adult ticket anywhere in the ground for the game against Swansea, very tempted to get one unless people think we will get an increased allocation from Whelan, which is currently looking unlikely <_<

Get an Under-16 ticket for the Swansea game for a fiver for your 'son' ;)

Booking history is booking history.

• Like 1

Wigan are doing corporate away package for £110 which inc away seat and meal etc

Get an Under-16 ticket for the Swansea game for a fiver for your 'son' ;)

Booking history is booking history.

Just onto it now fella, see all the other VT members and Villa fans in the home end :)

• 2 weeks later...

If your going in there end, Then Best bet is in the west stand in blocks WS10 & WS9.

East stand corner near the away end is wigan hardcore :D

DW-Stadium.jpg

Wigan 'Hardcore'!

Is that something they put down for Northern concrete lays?

Fortunately I will be in the South of France when this game is played so to all VT'ers going to this excuse for a football ground please wave 'bye, bye' to the Wigan fans for me as they will be relegated that day.

Â