Margaret Thatcher dies of a stroke.

Milfner

The celebration that seems to be going on on the back of this news makes me really uneasy.

Dunno how old you are but those of us who saw her destroy whole communities have been waiting a long time for this

YEp, already admitted I'm too young to know why people hate her.

But I find it hard to accept the celebration of someone dying.

The celebration that seems to be going on on the back of this news makes me really uneasy.

Dunno how old you are but those of us who saw her destroy whole communities have been waiting a long time for this

Millions celebrated the death of Osama Bin Laden

• Like 1

Its not entirely the same thing.

Worst Prime Minister we have ever had, although the current one is giving taking over that mantel a good go. Destoyed communities, ruined the lives of millions of people and we are still feeling the effects of her destructive policies today. The imprint she left on this country will now outlive her.

RIH

• Like 4

Its not entirely the same thing.

Close though

I also thought that was pretty shitty. American's aren't usually the standard bearers to follow when it comes to matters of taste.

OK, I'll clarify,

I find it hard to accept the celebration of someone who led our own country at one time dying.

reminds me of Bin Laden when everybody in US went crazy. In Ireland Ive seen a lot of people celebrating on Facebok though most werent even out of nappies by end of of her tenure

I know you are a moderator, so technically it should be you telling me what to do. But that is out of order, a human being has just died. She is not some evil murderer like Mugabe, Hitler or Saddam Hussein.

• Like 1

I think it's pretty disgusting that people can't separate politics from this. Regardless of your own political views it's disgraceful to be celebrating her death. I feel really sorry for her family and the shit they're going to have to put up with.

• Like 1

+1 to all of the above. I have heard she did more good than bad though, and how can she be any worse than some of the PMs we have had since then? The country has been getting progressively worse for well over a decade now.

I think it's pretty disgusting that people can't separate politics from this. Regardless of your own political views it's disgraceful to be celebrating her death. I feel really sorry for her family and the shit they're going to have to put up with.

but you have no problem calling Alex McLeish a prick when he did nothing wrong compared to her

• Like 1

Â