• Agbonlahor
    • Benteke
    • Bowery
    • Weimann
    • Sylla (for Agbonlahor 74)
    • N'Zogbia (for Bowery 82)
    • Bent (for Weimann 85)

What a bloody result!!! Huge! 

What a goal by Lowton and Benteke's composure at the end was class!

Thought Delph and Westwood had decent games. 

Buzzing! Keep battling lads. Ignoring the Liverpool game, our results over the last month or two have been very good.

Great result.

Did we boss this one in terms of possession etc? From the sounds of things we made Stoke look like, well, us on one of our 'bad days'?

IMO yes, some of our passing was brilliant, created some good chances scored a great 1st goal a screamer of a 2nd and a nice composed finish for the 3rd, it got a bit sloppy before they scored but isnt wasnt us that made stoke look shit they did that all by themselves, time after time mis hitting long balls when under no pressure, guzan's decision making was spot on all game and they hardly had a sniff or put us under real pressure

wow. Needed that much. Norwich dropping points. 16th place. 1 behind Stoke and 2 behind Norwich. Looking good. 6 behind Fulham in 10th and we play them next. 

I hate and love you Villa. I just waited for Stoke to score before their goal and after that I was depressingly hoping for 1-1, never ever though we were going to score again after that. Best moment as a Villa-fan this season (so far!).

BTW is it possible for Baker to play a game of football without getting a head injury? :lol:

Has Baker become 1st choice centre back ? - I know it was a daft tackle on Suarez last week - be to me he is a lot more influential than Clark.

Westwood Guzan and Gabby had great games.

Our usual heroes Wiemann and Benteke were quiet...  Benteke 4 on 1 and he chose to shoot. If he missed we would of killed him! shows the confidence of the lad though. 19 goals now.

Lowton MOM purely on that goal. Gave us the 3 points with an absolutely beautiful goal when we lost momentum of the game

Was so pissed off when we conceded that I was about to switch off in disgust. Dei gratia I didn't.

So I did...then ran back when I got a message saying "screamer" -I was dreading it thinking we'd thrown it away (again)...then went back to check how much injury time was left and saw Tekkers celebrating. Unbelievable.

I hate and love you Villa. I just waited for Stoke to score before their goal and after that I was depressingly hoping for 1-1, never ever though we were going to score again after that. Best moment as a Villa-fan this season (so far!).

BTW is it possible for Baker to play a game of football without getting a head injury? :lol:

Has Baker become 1st choice centre back ? - I know it was a daft tackle on Suarez last week - be to me he is a lot more influential than Clark.

Agree that Baker looks a better bet than Clark. Had a good game today and was not out done physically by Stoke either. I think he'll turn out to be a really decent centr-half. I have always prefered him to Clark.

Fantastic result and a pretty decent performance barring that silly 10 minute spell around the time they scored.

Lowton MotM for me, even without that 75 yard ;)  scorcher.

Â