Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

The_Rev

A must win, again, how many times has that been said this season. I've already written off the man u game.

I don't think it's a must win. There's far more winnable games coming up.

I'd take a point.

A point may be alright depending on other results but i don't want us depending on other results and still having to get something at Wigan in our last game to stay up.  

A point here, a win against Sunderland and a point against Norwich puts us safe IMO. Saying that, I'd prefer a win.

A point may be alright depending on other results but i don't want us depending on other results and still having to get something at Wigan in our last game to stay up.  

A point here, a win against Sunderland and a point against Norwich puts us safe IMO. Saying that, I'd prefer a win.

Agreed but there's no assurance that even with a point against Fulham we will then win against Sunderland or take a point against Norwich.

Its also a comfort to fans thinking that not losing and drawing games might be enough but Lambert stated recently that he wants to be safe before the last game of the season (The Sun I think) so even if you take into consideration the pressure on our young team i would like to see us getting the three points against Fulham especially with Man U next.

we should be safe anyway but we should win this with fulhams poor away form

3 points from sunderland and 1 at norwich = A good time for all at wigan away :D  :cheers:

As stated above its a little arrogant to think that we are going to get a win against Sunderland especially with a new manager in place and fighting to avoid the dreaded drop.

we should be safe anyway but we should win this with fulhams poor away form

3 points from sunderland and 1 at norwich = A good time for all at wigan away :D  :cheers:

As stated above its a little arrogant to think that we are going to get a win against Sunderland especially with a new manager in place and fighting to avoid the dreaded drop.

imo sunderland can have  new manager but the team is not good enough especially without fletcher. would not suprise me if they dont win again  :offtopic:

we have nothing to fear against a fulham team who have been terrible away in the prem for the last 13 years, only worry is phil dowd having more of an impact than berbatov

Before we played Stoke I said we needed 4 points from Stoke and Fulham.

Now we are where we are, and with the potential to be in a good position tomorrow night, I'd be really disappointed with a point from this.

We're at home though, which is the worry in my book!!

Same team as last week for me if they're all fit for tomorrow, can't think of a reason why any of them should be dropped. Looking forward to hearing 35,000 cries of "shooot" whenever Lowton gets on the ball, I just fear that Dowd will find a way to **** us over and have us all looking over our shoulders again...