Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

The_Rev

Dowd + Halsey ?? Seriously wtf ! This is a sky conspiracy to keep the relegation scrap going to the wire.

I'm going to predict we lose due to a dodgy pen or us getting a player Red carded.

Like every game we play this is a MUST WIN, it would take an edge of pressure off the team with 5 games to spare. losing this and the next (Man Utd) would whack the heat back on us big time. Come you Villa boys, we know you can do it.

I predict a edgy 2-1 victory

Just need to shut Berbatov out. He will look to come deep to pick the ball up and orchestrate things. Stand off him at your peril.

Lets just hope he has one of his off days and hasn't promised Jol that he will score the winning goal!

Massive game for us (well they all are now). Villa Park will be rocking with the good form we've been on. Three points and we can relax a bit, lose and it will go down the wire.

I think we will get something out of this one.  I don't like to say we will win or lose, but in this case I am confident that we won't lose! The form is good, We seem to be getting it together at home (since that Newcastle game where we found our will to fight in that second half) add in Fulham's poor away record and I think we can be positive obout our chances in this one, but they aren't a one man team! 

............and just to top it off, mark halsey is the fourth official. give him some abuse lower trinity roaders.

I thought Halsey got busted down to the lower leagues after the McManaman tackle?

Can't stand the bloke, loves playing up to the cameras, good job we're not live on the box.

I havent looked at the previous posts but I bet youre refering to fat clearing in the woods Dowd

I'd be tempted to go with the same starting line up. Don't fix what ain't broke.

Lambert will freshen it up a bit no doubt though. Just hope if it's a mystifying choice like the Bowery choice vs Stoke, that it works out like Bowery did vs Stoke :)

Since half time in their game with QPR Fulham have looked ordinary imo. Berbatov obviously the danger man and they have a good keeper. I think they will miss Sidwell. I really really hope they see it as pretty meaningless with them where they are.

Gabby and Weimann need to bring their A-game to this, if they do I'm confident we'll do it.

3-1 :)

............and just to top it off, mark halsey is the fourth official. give him some abuse lower trinity roaders.

I thought Halsey got busted down to the lower leagues after the McManaman tackle?

you're right, he did. but sadly only for three lots of fixtures. he's being reintroduced as the fourth official for this game.

Fulham have alot of old fogeys full of experience (Berbatov, Karagounis, Schwarzer, JAR, etc.) Theyve all been round the block a few times so it will again be tricky for our youngsters, but as we've all seen lately theyve been handling the pressures very well of late.

I jus look at our front 3 and luv it! Been notchin consistantly for a while now and you just know we've got goals in us after lookin very impotent earlier in the season. We can do this, jus got to hold it together at the back with no silly mistakes.