Midweek Football 2,3,4 April

maqroll

HAHAHAHA I see Barcelona are complaining about the referee. **** hypocrites. Yes it was offside but so was Messi 2nd vs Milan. not to mention other dodgy decisions they got over the years like that Chelsea semi-final

haha, that is superb! I guess its in relation to a bit of time wasting by Barcelona and he is kindly asking the ref to move things along a bit!

Edited by Tamuff_Villa

edit: Voinjama offended.

Did you say Bale looks like a monkey?

Because he does. A lot.

HAHAHAHA I see Barcelona are complaining about the referee. **** hypocrites. Yes it was offside but so was Messi 2nd vs Milan. not to mention other dodgy decisions they got over the years like that Chelsea semi-final

PSG are complaining too. Are they hypocrites too?

Bale injured last night. Went over sidewards on his ankle and was stretchered off. Their last 4 games of the season as Wigan, Southampton, Stoke and Sunderland. Really hope he's back and Spurs are still battling for 4th place by then.

Edited by Qwpzxjor1

edit: Voinjama offended.

Did you say Bale looks like a monkey?

Because he does. A lot.

>HAHAHAHA I see Barcelona are complaining about the referee. **** hypocrites. Yes it was offside but so was Messi 2nd vs Milan. not to mention other dodgy decisions they got over the years like that Chelsea semi-final

PSG are complaining too. Are they hypocrites too?

well I havent heard they made an official complaint though if in few years they complain after getting multiple dodgy decisions their way, then they are

I'll bite.

It wasn't so much the offside goal (as refs don't make off side calls, see) but more about the fact he made 2 players leave the pitch after treatment which is not in the laws of the game

But yeah, there was that game 4 years ago so maybe they should shut it.

If Bale was black then yes, there would be trouble but he isn't black. People don't say Gareth Bale looks like a chimp for reasons of racial bullying, they say it because he looks like a chimp. 

At the home game in Dec v spurs (0-4), I saw a bloke sat near me in the block next to the spurs fans totally lose control.

He jumped up and started doing a chimp impression goading the spurs fans. At first I was mortified thinking it was racials at one of their lot, then I realised it was all Bale related, then I just felt embarrassed for the bloke (in his 50's).

Ironically, Voinjama's suggestion that it would be offensive if Bale was black is way WAY more offensive than the picture itself.

Yeah exactly, why even make that link

Â