Colours

Villamad08

Yeh you'll be fine ofc. In fact you will be so fine, you might want to go proper ott. Claret/purple trainers. blue socks. purple pants. You could get away with blue jeans, I suppose, but it'd be best with those tight girly claret ones. blue vest. purple jumper. villa shirt on top. claret hoody/villa jacket. claret and blue scarf. villa gloves. then cover your hoody/jacket in villa pin badges. to finish off the look, I would suggest you buy a big villa flag and drape it around yourself, so it almost kind of looks like a cape, plus if you can get one, you'll want a blue or purple (half and half would be best) fuzzy afro wig. If not you could wear a woolen villa hat with a bobble on top, I have one of these, wear it all the time, literally, like you know those girls that always wear woolen hats even when it's not appropriate to wear a hat, I'm like that, except I'm a boy.

Yeh you'll be fine ofc. In fact you will be so fine, you might want to go proper ott. Claret/purple trainers. blue socks. purple pants. You could get away with blue jeans, I suppose, but it'd be best with those tight girly claret ones. blue vest. purple jumper. villa shirt on top. claret hoody/villa jacket. claret and blue scarf. villa gloves. then cover your hoody/jacket in villa pin badges. to finish off the look, I would suggest you buy a big villa flag and drape it around yourself, so it almost kind of looks like a cape, plus if you can get one, you'll want a blue or purple (half and half would be best) fuzzy afro wig. If not you could wear a woolen villa hat with a bobble on top, I have one of these, wear it all the time, literally, like you know those girls that always wear woolen hats even when it's not appropriate to wear a hat, I'm like that, except I'm a boy.

Remember I'm sat next to you, I will rip you to shreds if you turn up like that  :lol:

And I wear hats all the time, maybe I'm just too chic for you ;)

Edited by StefanAVFC

Â