Ticket info

Apologies to andykeenan, buit he's been a bit slow off the mark with this one and they're on sale on Friday so...

Norwich City v Villa
Barclays Premier League
Saturday May 4 - KO 3pm
Carrow Road
Ticket Allocation: 2,400
Prices: £45 [adults], £35 [O65s], £25 [u16s], £15 [u12s]
Wheelchair Tickets - £15 to £45 for disabled supporters. Available by calling the Consumer Sales Department on 0800 612 0970
Friday April 5: On sale to season card holders who have attended at least three Premier League fixtures this season*
Friday April 12: On sale to season card holders who have attended at least one Premier League fixture this season*
Friday April 19: On sale to season card holders*
Wednesday April 24: On sale to supporters who have an away booking history this season*
Monday April 29: On sale to supporters who have a booking history this season*
*Maximum one ticket per client reference
Buy info: hotline 0800 612 0970, in person at Villa Village or New Street

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/avfc/details/event.aspx?itemref=7493

They're taking the piss aren't they? £45!!!

Edited by wedge

Was outraged when I saw prices for this on twitter the other day.

Who the bloody hell are Norwich City to charge £45? They've been in the PL 2 seasons, and playing us can hardly be their equivalent of a 'Category A' game can it?

I know people will say 'make a stand' and 'don't go then', but it's a shame when you feel like you can't go for this reason.

Live games for this weekend have yet to be confirmed. I would not yet rush to purchase a ticket, the game could be a late kick off on the Monday night.

Good point, You would expect liverplop and everwoked to be on along with manure and chelski...

Still leaves another potential 3 games to be moved over that weekend.

Guess it will be another week or two till they call it.

Shouldnt be allowed IMHO as its the fans that get mugged off with prices and cant make travel and hotel plans if needed, As we all know the longer you leave it the price will go up. Added to the fact people will need to make work commitments/arrangements,

There should be some kind of fair play rule brought in to protect all away fans for things like this, If not compensation then say a ticket price cap of about £20 for games that do not have a confirmed date within a certin period so close to a game, That way we are not massivley out of pocket should the game get moved and you cant make it.

Bet the tickets will be non-refundable to, Just to totally take the piss out of away fans yet agin!.

Edited by sutherland

I think (especially after yesterday) I'm just going to suck my pride in and go, Norwich is a good away day, nice away boozers, hopefully a sunny day and we should sell out no problem, if we win and I go will be worth it anyway rather than kicking myself if I watch it down the pub wishing I was there.

Live games for this weekend have yet to be confirmed. I would not yet rush to purchase a ticket, the game could be a late kick off on the Monday night.

Good point, You would expect liverplop and everwoked to be on along with manure and chelski...

Still leaves another potential 3 games to be moved over that weekend.

Guess it will be another week or two till they call it.

Shouldnt be allowed IMHO as its the fans that get mugged off with prices and cant make travel and hotel plans if needed, As we all know the longer you leave it the price will go up. Added to the fact people will need to make work commitments/arrangements,

There should be some kind of fair play rule brought in to protect all away fans for things like this, If not compensation then say a ticket price cap of about £20 for games that do not have a confirmed date within a certin period so close to a game, That way we are not massivley out of pocket should the game get moved and you cant make it.

Bet the tickets will be non-refundable to, Just to totally take the piss out of away fans yet agin!.

It is a joke the live games have still not been confirmed yet for this weekend. Tickets are non refundable as well unless you are in the away scheme.

• 2 weeks later...
Â