Sunderland

Richard

Moyes isn't really to blame imo here. the players are so weak and shit compared to the other squads. I think they'll struggle to get past our points tally of 16. They are doomed. Hull will drop with them, and then after that no idea. West Ham would be obviously perfect, but perhaps a bit hopeful really. 

22 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Sunderland get everything they deserve, the way they handled the Johnson affair was disgusting and if go down they will be in a position even worse than us with some of clowns on their books

How did they handle it? Didn't fire him when the allegations was brought up (or he was arrested)?

I would almost always side with caution, innocent until proven guilty and all that.

4 minutes ago, Jarpie said:

How did they handle it? Didn't fire him when the allegations was brought up (or he was arrested)?

I would almost always side with caution, innocent until proven guilty and all that.

They suspended him when that happened. Then they unsuspended him when they needed him, because they needed him. Then he was guilty.

53 minutes ago, ChrisVillan said:

They suspended him when that happened. Then they unsuspended him when they needed him, because they needed him. Then he was guilty.

Well the chief exec was given a transcript of all the texts he sent to the young girl...they decided to keep playing him.

Why would the chief exec be given a piece of highly confidential evidence? Wouldn't that be against procedures? 

I'm not saying it didn't happen, I also read that it did, but seems a strange thing for the Police/lawyers to do? 

Not quite sure if that was him telling the person who was running his account to post that or the club telling him to post that. Either way it's hilarious and I doubt he will be taken seriously by any fans now. Happy to get paid millions by the club but can't even be arsed to 'tweet' some genuine emotions after the game, ridiculous really.

Hold on. Victor Anichebe is still playing top flight football :o

looking at their team yesterday its so much crap in the squad and on paper worse than ours last season. Defoe is only threat going forward and if honest most of our starting XI would get in Sunderland team

Looking at the Premier League table right now, I think the 3 sides currently occupying the relegation zone will stay there.  I think all the sides above them have more about them and can grind out results.  You could maybe see Swansea improving, and I think they'll finish above Hull who will sink without a trace.  But whether they'll have enough to catch Boro over the course of a season is another thing.  It's the only hope they have IMO because they won't catch Stoke, West Ham, Burnley etc.

As for Sunderland's chances ? :crylaugh: I think Moyesie will have plenty of time off soon to enjoy the festive period :)

Â