Sunderland

Richard

Ridiculous defeatist attitude from Moyes. He should have said we're going to work hard to ensure we aren't in the same position as last season and leave it at that. Even Lambert wasn't that negative and his mandate was survival! You don't admit it though. 

Sunderland finished last season strongly, if you did a league table from January, they would probably be lower mid table, which is not unrealistic for them to aim for

I hope this season sees the Moyes myth finally exposed. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Can you imagine if we swap divisions next season that be egg on moyes face

I don't think he'll last the season from what I see from him nowadays.

The Man. United experience seems to have installed a permanently pessimistic approach to him.

• 3 weeks later...

I know not many teams will beat the Ason Villa 2015/16 transfer fiasco but Sunderland 2016/17 really tried their best

Paddy McNair

Papi Djilibodji

Steven Pienaar

Victor Anichebe

Javier Manquillo

Jason Denayer

some genius moves in that for a Premier League team

20 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I know not many teams will beat the Ason Villa 2015/16 transfer fiasco but Sunderland 2016/17 really tried their best

Paddy McNair

Papi Djilibodji

Steven Pienaar

Victor Anichebe

Javier Manquillo

Jason Denayer

some genius moves in that for a Premier League team

It's a who's who of players who were good many years ago, were a prospect many years ago, had a good game many years ago or in the case of Pienaar, should have been put down many years ago.

Ellis Short is every bit as bad as Lerner. Just luckier with the great escapes.

I see Moyes is proving me right, So glad that eybrowless old dinosaur didn't come here.

On 22/08/2016 at 20:00, LakotaDakota said:

Pearson will be fine, Moyes is useless, Hasn't got a clue what he is doing and will be sacked before easter only this time they will not be able to get big sam to save them. Sunderland are going down this year and wouldn't be surprised if they end up somewhere around our dismal tally from last year.

This is what I was saying about motes, he would have been better suited at villa. Sunderland are in free fall while we are on the up. Like I said before be hilarious if we swapped leAgues next season.

this will be moyes last high profile job if he flops there. 

Edited by Demitri_C

9 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

I see Moyes is proving me right, So glad that eybrowless old dinosaur didn't come here.

I am not sure how this is a reflection on Moyes. They have been shit for thr best part of a decade. They are awfully mismanaged and he has been in the job 5 minutes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimzk5 said:

Something dodgy about that djilbodji deal, paid £8million for him after 3 minutes of action in a league cup game for Chelsea, he was shocking last night

Chelsea will probably buy him back for £4m afterwards too.. nope nothing dodgy about it at all, honestly. :D

17 hours ago, PaulC said:

Looked a poor team tonight. I think they will go down. 

I'm getting the lovely warm fuzzy feeling that they'll not just go down, they'll spectacularly go down.

Yes, a bit like us last season tho' not that bad.

1 hour ago, BOF said:

I'm getting the lovely warm fuzzy feeling that they'll not just go down, they'll spectacularly go down.

Yes, a bit like us last season tho' not that bad.

I get the feeling they will stay 8 points from safety until February then sack the manager, bring in someone else who puts a miraculous run together and stay up by a point.

tried and tested

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

this will be moyes last high profile job if he flops there. 

He's from Glasgow and is a former Celtic player. He's always got the option of going to Celtic, winning the league a couple of times and being declared a managerial genius by mates in the Scottish media if he manages not to lose in the pre Champions League group stage playoffs.  Brenda is currently doing this right now but he'll be back in the Premier League within three years so Moyes doesn't have long to wait. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

Something dodgy about that djilbodji deal, paid £8million for him after 3 minutes of action in a league cup game for Chelsea, he was shocking last night

he played back end of last season at Bremen and got winner to keep them up. Chelsea must have spun them that line

Â