Sunderland

Richard

• 2 weeks later...

I had their game on in the background on TV as I watched Villa on the computer. Coleman put on two kids as attacking players(Maja and Joel Asoro) and got a winning goal from one of them. Made me think of the cautious Bruce who never gambles.

Pleased for 'em. Their fans are even more long suffering than ours are for flips sake. To go nearly a year without a home win is crazy so imagine SOL will be a more difficult venue to go to from now.

Only disappointment is I was fully expecting them to break their home drought v SHA so bit worried they won't have the same intensity next weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

There is always some arrogant manager who thinks he can do the business where so many others have failed.

This is about the time PL clubs will be sacking their manager and going in for anybody, he would have been a prime candidate.

Why he has **** up his CV for the Sunderland gig is beyond me.

Just now, rodders0223 said:

There is always some arrogant manager who thinks he can do the business where so many others have failed.

This is about the time PL clubs will be sacking their manager and going in for anybody, he would have been a prime candidate.

Why he has **** up his CV for the Sunderland gig is beyond me.

It's a tough job, not a **** easy route like West Brom.  Fair play to Coleman for taking Sunderland on; he'd have gotten more money and an easier ride elsewhere for sure.

("arrogant manager"?! :crylaugh: )

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

Dem, you can't seriously believe that's a real quote?

I thought this was legit? Although the toilet rolls bit ... 

I think the rets even if the quote is wrong is the state the club is in 

Â