Sunderland

Richard

5 hours ago, Czechlad said:

It's crazy to believe that a lot of those players were in the premier league and only 2 seasons later they could be in league 1

Crazier part is when you see some of the players wages

Burton and Bolton are down (imo), that leaves 1 spot. Whilst it would be quite funny to see Sunderland occupy that spot, I'd obviously rather it were small heath. 

For that reason i hope Coleman can string a few results together. 

2 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

Grabban is a good player. His movement was great. I think Sunderland can stay up if they get someone to feed Grabban chances. Problem is Sunderland won't buy anyone new. 

Ross McCormack would be perfect for them :)

Since they are desperate they can have him for £5m

3 hours ago, av1 said:

Burton and Bolton are down (imo), that leaves 1 spot. Whilst it would be quite funny to see Sunderland occupy that spot, I'd obviously rather it were small heath. 

I wouldn’t say Bolton are down, they’ve massively improved lately. They blew two points last night which hurt them but they are in the fight.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, av1 said:

How are Bolton down, they're six unbeaten and improving every week!

Burton are the sort that will lose a few heavily but will also pick up draws and the odd win. Not sure if it will be enough for them this season though.

8 hours ago, kwoktolai said:

Why is that a great reply?

Because Sunderland had won a game, Vaughan set up the first goal and had a brilliant game for that guy to start saying stuff like that after the game to him on Social Media! Honestly some fans on twitter are never happy when the club wins or player has a great game.

Was no need for that fan to have said that when they won and Vaughan's reply  was brilliant. Hence why i feel it was a good reply myself as some people you can't please no matter what you do!!

Edited by Villan4Life

2 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

Because Sunderland had won a game, Vaughan set up the first goal and had a brilliant game for that guy to start saying stuff like that after the game to him on Social Media! Honestly some fans on twitter are never happy when the club wins or player has a great game.

Was no need for that fan to have said that when they won and Vaughan's reply  was brilliant. Hence why i feel it was a good reply myself as some people you can't please no matter what you do!!

If the reply was him after scoring a hatful of goals and getting a few more wins for Sunderland then I get the point. Second goal for the club and a rare 3 pts, you would hope he would think carefully before responding on social media. 

It just sounded as if he thinks he is greater than what he actually is.

Â