black sabbath!

Rugeley Villa

Choosing my favourite album would be like asking me to choose my favourite kid. Those first 6 albums are unbelievable, and the last two ain't bad for a band that was falling apart. 

Edited by Rugeley Villa

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

That just tells me that somewhere, the is a huge market for this type of music.  I think even the kids like to change up the "pop" idols for something different. 

Good kids man. *claps*

Think we're due a new wave of rebellion (80s punk rock, steam punky type of stuff) - clean cut has been going on for too long now :) 

I can't see it. I think this modern, crappy, generic sounding pop music will just keep going and going and going until mankind dies. There will be the odd, 'rocky' pop band with a Top 10 single, but then it'll go back to the same old nursery rhyme sounding stuff filling the charts.

Anyway, off topic.

• Like 1

It turns out bill ward has had to cancel a tour with his solo band. Heart problems being the reason. Looks like the rumours of ill health were true and the rest of Sabbath were right about him. 

Any bill ward lovers out there take the time to listen and watch his drumming here. The guy is on another planet. Sadly we all get old. 

Â