black sabbath!

Rugeley Villa

ahhhh I have just this second stuck the paranoid album on and this is at the bottom of the page so I thought I'd stop by and say hello

hand me an electric guitar and the chances are that this is the first thing I will play (I love the sound of it on an acoustic as well)

but if you want my favourite sabbath song of all time (sit me in front of a piano and its probably one of the first songs I'll play)

• Like 1

would now be a good time to mention that I used to go drinking with Tony Iommi's niece...I think she was his niece, she was some close relation to him anyways, her name was Gemma, we used to call her the purple princess....she was quite fit...bit of a knob though.

17 hours ago, leemond2008 said:

I just typed out a big long post about how much I love sabbath but..........Wheels of confusion, what a band

My favourite sabbath song. This is a monster of a song that showcases what a great band they were. The drumming alone is from another planet.

18 hours ago, leemond2008 said:

ahhhh I have just this second stuck the paranoid album on and this is at the bottom of the page so I thought I'd stop by and say hello

hand me an electric guitar and the chances are that this is the first thing I will play (I love the sound of it on an acoustic as well)

but if you want my favourite sabbath song of all time (sit me in front of a piano and its probably one of the first songs I'll play)

Have you heard the live version of wicked world? It goes on for about 20 minutes with iommi showcasing his skills. 

Edited by Rugeley Villa

• 9 months later...
On 2/10/2017 at 10:30, Rugeley Villa said:

Have you heard the live version of wicked world? It goes on for about 20 minutes with iommi showcasing his skills. 

By the way. Some effing Choon that lad. 

• Like 1

Having received a couple of likes, it has taken me deeper into this thread. Bloody hell my grammar and spelling was terrible. It still is, I know, but Christ those early posts were bad. I remember starting this thread, I'd spit up with my missus and went on a binge. Got to my mums flat in the early hours to carry on the binge, after being down town and put Sabbath on to either cheer me up,or add to my desperation and misery. The older I get, the more my love and understanding of this band grows. 

4 hours ago, Seat68 said:

I was trolling, I think it's shocking and I thought you might have said wtf that's dreadful.

I can honestly say there is not one dreadful song by the band whilst ozzy was frontman during the 70s. There are maybe a dozen songs   which are a bit meh...but even then I can still listen to them at times. That song is off their worst ozzy era album, but it's still a decent album. 

Edited by Rugeley Villa

Â