Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Delph for Bannan, as then we have a little more protection for the already vulnerable back four. Keep Suarez and Coutinho quiet and we might get a point or even three, but if we play like we did against QPR first half we will be 3,4 or 5 down by the break.

will Baker be back for this? because i am actually starting to have a little confidence in Bennett now, even though i still believe he is essentially an out-of-position left mid player. 

Guzan

Lowton Vlaar Clark Bennett

Bannan Sylla Delph

Weimann Agbonlahor

Benteke

Is the formation i would play. I do not understand the people who are still against Delph, he was head and shoulders above everyone in the Man City game for our team and in passing it sideways and backwards he does exactly what Westwood does, with slightly less composure but lots more natural ability and a willingness to push forwards. Bannan looked good last game imo along with sylla, westwood i think should be left to have a rest and see how we do without him

Westwood won't be dropped. Him and Lowton are first names on the team sheet after Guzan and Benteke.

I don't think Bannan deserves to be dropped, 2 games 2 wins albeit the bin dippers will be a sterner test? Sterner than QPR ? Not sure they were bang in form that was a good win.

If there is one match I want to win more than any for the remainder of the season, it's this one followed by the Sunderland match.

I'd love to stick it up the scouse **** this weekend.

Both teams have goals in them with their defence being almost as weak as ours. They are the better team, I just hope we do 'em.

UTV

I have to say its been brilliant having back to back wins and having 2 weeks off. Its kept a feel good factor last two weeks. I know i feel heaps more positive as this happy feeling has lasted a few more weeks..  the forums seem happier.. the players seem happier.. i hope it shows on the pitch with a bright positive performance playing Liverpool off the park and steering clear from relegation.

Up The Villa!!

Think with Sturridge they have another option up front who is very direct.. can see him causing us all sorts of problems.

Last time we faced Liverpool it was just Suarez upfront and we were OK.. Sturridge with his shoot on sight will cause us problems.

^^^^ Westwood in for bannan and baker (if fit) in for clark

I'd keep the back 4 as Lowton, Vlaar, Clark and Baker if possible.

Bennett is a liability, unfortunately.

• Like 1

As always, I have no idea of what I can expect from this team. Sometimes it shows promise, and makes me think we can take this team fairly easy. Then again, Suarez might be on a roll and we end up with 3 goals against us before halftime. As Arsenal, liverpool has been pretty unpredictable themselves by playing on different levels. It all depends on who will show up at this game. Think we will have a better picture of how the game will turn out after some minutes has passed by. A win is certainly within our range, but I won`t be devastated if we were to lose this one.  I do wonder which team will start, because we do have more choices now(at least it feels like that).

Suarez def going captain in the fantasy league this week. 

I think he'll grab at least 2, and normally me putting someone as captain means they get subbed off after 60 minutes, don't score and get booked.

• Like 1

Suarez def going captain in the fantasy league this week. 

I think he'll grab at least 2, and normally me putting someone as captain means they get subbed off after 60 minutes, don't score and get booked.

Hopefully Suarez will be tired after Uruguay’s game again Chile and the long flight back to the UK.

...............................Guzan.............................

Lowton...........Vlaar...........Baker..........Lichaj

................Westwood.........Delph...................

...............................Holman...........................

.....Weimann..................................Gabby.....

...............................Benteke..........................