• Bannan
    • Agbonlahor
    • Benteke
    • Weimann
    • Bennett (for Baker 20)
    • N'Zogbia (for Sylla 54)
    • Bowery (for Weimann 84)

RpudHOV.jpg

A game of two halves if there ever was one.   I think the major difference was the keepers, Guzan was immense for us and Cesar didnt have the best day at the office for them.  

Gabby's goal knocked the stuffing out of QPR for quite a long period of the second half, we probably should have taken more advantage of that. 

Benteke was getting dominated by Samba in the early part of the game but grew as the afternoon went on. 

Andi's work rate was excellent.   

I'd give Guzan the MotM though. He didn't have to do much in the second half, but he kept us in it in the first and I think the team took some inspiration from the fact that he was looking like a safe pair of hands today. 

Two massive wins for us. We are not out of the woods yet, but we are now six points from relegation.  

Manchester United should stuff Reading next. Wigan play Newcastle tomorrow, so one of those two sides is going to drop points and Wigan's game in hand is against Manchester City. Away.  It's beginning to look like we can get out of this mess. 

Edited by The_Rev

Very poor first half but we were dominant in the second. Fantastic to comeback twice and win. Guzan was the hero in the first, Weimann in the second half. This cannot be overstated how big these wins have been. Lambert's celebrations were incredible. **** off, candle face, you word removed. Pure emotion.

Kevin Friend gets minus 10.

Edited by The_Steve

Get in, was naturally expecting them to tie it at the death, but the 3 points are OURS!

One giant step closer to safety

UTV

P.S. Why the f*ck did PL bring on Bowery to protect the lead??????

Â