• Sylla
    • Bannan
    • Agbonlahor
    • Benteke
    • Weimann
    • Bennett (for Baker 20)
    • N'Zogbia (for Sylla 54)
    • Bowery (for Weimann 84)

too bad Southampton won, we're not climbing the table this way.

plus Liverpool will be desperate for a win next week after this, if they didn't already want payback for our holdup at anfield.

anyway, lets hope wigan lose tomorrow to sweeten our victory

Get in, was naturally expecting them to tie it at the death, but the 3 points are OURS!

One giant step closer to safety

UTV

P.S. Why the f*ck did PL bring on Bowery to protect the lead??????

Think he was trying to throw a spanner in the works with another big strong lad, which worked tbh and he did his part guarding the ball by the corner flag

Risky business, nonetheless

I didn't think we had it in us. The last two games have proven me wrong and I'm absolutely over the moon. I think everyone deserves credit for really digging in and showing a big heart.

Also, Brad Guzan is just out of this world, he continuously impresses me. What a player is he. 

Well Guzan has to get MOTM for keeping us the game early on and made some good saves / catches later on.

Weimann showed again how cool he is on the ball, one of our players of the season.

Under-estimated finish from benteke also, that was not as easy as it looked.

Notable mention for Matthew Lowton, who was very solid and looks like he has a great future.

Downsides are our defensive mistakes again, Clark, Baker, Bennett .... these mistakes have killed us all season. We have to cut them out.

Overall amazing moral booster at the most important time of the season for us. We had to get 6 points from Reading and QPR and we done it

Edited by redrum

Â