• Sylla
    • Bannan
    • Agbonlahor
    • Benteke
    • Weimann
    • Bennett (for Baker 20)
    • N'Zogbia (for Sylla 54)
    • Bowery (for Weimann 84)

Think Sylla played well too and his passing looks top notch, as did his composure again, just a couple of rash challenges and I wouldn't of took him off if it wasn't for his booking if I were Lambert.

It was actually Vlaar who fouled the player when Sylla got booked, just to compund the refs total incompetence.

I love Dion but that was piss poor analysis of the game on Match of the Day.

Dreadful wasn't he - got our formation wrong, started talking about Gabby over clips of Benteke and seemed like he hadn't actually seen the game. I'll forgive him though.

Was in Dublin for the 'Girls Aloud Concert' and after i heard the result in the hotel i got wrote off so couldn't see too much of the girls but did take some photos although not too sure how they have turned out yet?

Fantastic win and now a little closer to survival.

Dreadful wasn't he - got our formation wrong, started talking about Gabby over clips of Benteke and seemed like he hadn't actually seen the game. I'll forgive him though.

Heh. Yeah, me too. Making out that Gabby never scores headers as well? There was a really good analysis waiting to be done on Weimann but presumably he had a quiet game...

Not much to say that hasn't already been said. What a great afternoon it was yesterday!

Guzan MOTM for keeping us in it with one in particular world class save from Samba. Weimann excellent again, works so hard.

Glad Bennett did well in the build up to Weimann's goal too.

Loved Lamberts celebrations.

**** off Redknapp.

• Like 2

Heh. Yeah, me too. Making out that Gabby never scores headers as well? There was a really good analysis waiting to be done on Weimann but presumably he had a quiet game...

Dion was bad, but nowhere near as bad as the Sky Sports commentary team. On one occasion the co-commentator (one Trevor Francis) incorrectly identified Lowton as being Weimann, but it's ok because he rectified his error by saying that it was infact Westwood. D'oh.

Dion was bad, but nowhere near as bad as the Sky Sports commentary team. On one occasion the co-commentator (one Trevor Francis) incorrectly identified Lowton as being Weimann, but it's ok because he rectified his error by saying that it was infact Westwood. D'oh.

Noticed this.

At first I gave him the benefit of the doubt. Even though it's his job, I could understand people getting some of our players mixed up, they're not exactly well known.

But he did it again and again and again. I've enver heard a commentator get so many names wrong.

Just got back from the game- well it is a long trip after all ;)

Fantastic day down at VP, North Stand lower was rocking. Well done all at VP for creating the best atmosphere I can remember since the Derby games. Made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

Thought we were OK 1st half but lacked any sort of penetration, Brad's save from Samba's header was a stunner. Better in 2nd half, nail biting at times and proud of the lads effort cheered on by a great crowd even when we were having some rocky moments.

6 from 6 out of Reading and QPR is better than I'd hoped for, just a shame Wigan and Soton won although it seems others are now being dragged into the mixer e.g Sunderland.

Still a long way to go yet but let's allow ourselves to savour this win for a little while !

Â