music to make you feel better

leemond2008

Summer nights by Solabeat Alliance/Spank Boy is the happiest song I can think of. It's a ska song. No YouTube link though as it isn't on there. Suuuuucks. It's so good I might have to find out how to up songs and put it on me sen

Frankly I don't know if any song makes me happy. Some music is good for a 'rinse', so to speak. Jazz is great for that. So too bands like Boards of Canada.

If the weather is very good and someone plays a bit of The Clash  then maybe, maybe I'll break out in a smile, but it isn't because they are a cheery bunch, just **** brilliant.

Chupacabras!!!

any music with air horn in it is good

I just close my eyes and remember being bounced around various venues when this song started up

I uploaded that video to YouTube. :P

• Like 2

Chupacabras!!!

any music with air horn in it is good

I just close my eyes and remember being bounced around various venues when this song started up

I uploaded that video to YouTube. :P

remember reading about this animal in Fortean Times (back in the early 90's when it was  still a decent read )  .. even coined the phrase "Goat F*&ker" as a term of abuse for my mate at work ( think " Goat Sucker"  was the official term though !!)

had no idea somebody had written a song about it though

I am one who tends to listen to 'angry' music when in a bad mood. I'm not sure I'd say it exactly makes me feel better, though. It just feels good, man. Grind, hardcore, some power violence, usually stuff like Swarrrm, Gasp, In/Humanity...mmmm. Makes me feel all warm inside. WARM WITH ANGER. RAAAAAAAAWHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I don't think that it what Leemond was looking for though, so I will definitely have to get on upping some Solabeat Alliance, and then we can all think about it being sunny, and dancing on the beach, with pretty girls, and shit.

Edited by hogso

Where to start?

When I'm a bit sad Queensryche and a swedish guy called Lars Winnerbäck always do the trick. Not many can put words to feelings like they can.

When I'm angry Metallica is the shit. Gets all my feelings headbanged out.

And ofcourse the legends called Queen. Especially this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDMjgckNlz0

always gets me smiling and going. :)

Â