Forgotten Footballers - Quiz

Jimzk5

Hm, I'm off and can't think of anyone. But in the meantime I'll give you these two guys. Once a part of our squad, but never really made it.

Isaac_Nkubi.jpg and preview.jpg

Darren Byfield and... not sure.

And Andy was right. :) And yes, they're both swedish. :-P Read one interview with each of them. Curtolo spoke very well about Villa, Nkubi thought that if he'd come to another club he might've had a good career. The one with Curtolo was made by Swedish Villans, though. :)

Neither made a first team appearance (or ever got close) Curtolo had a few games at reserve level and was a regular in the U17 and U19 over his time with the club. N'Kubi played a handful of games at U19 level and 1 or 2 appearances at reserve level.

Edited by AndyClarke

Neither made a first team appearance (or ever got close) Curtolo had a few games at reserve level and was a regular in the U17 and U19 over his time with the club. N'Kubi played a handful of games at U19 level and 1 or 2 appearances at reserve level.

I meant like when they left VIlla. Is their any history of them at other clubs

:lol: Guilty as charged. I like those google translations. :)

Don't think they had any careers to speak of. But I remember watching NKubi play for Carlstad United once. The very same day, at the same time, as we turned a 2-0 loss to a 3-2 win away to Southampton. My brother in law was there that day, while I was standing freezing in Gothenburg watching a promotion play off for the 2nd division. He called me up to tell me where he was. It was 2-0 when he called, and I don't think I got the news that we won in the end untill the day after.

Â