• Weimann
    • Bannan
    • Westwood
    • Sylla
    • Agbonlahor
    • Benteke
    • N'Zogbia (for Bannan 71)
    • Bennett (for Baker 78)

GET THE FUK IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM OFF OUT TO GET PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Every emotion under the sun in the last 90 minutes. Benteke unplayable today, MOTM for me. Bring on QPR next week, come on the **** on I'm **** buzzing. On to the game, thought Lambert before k.o messed up picking Bannan over N'Zog, but I'll for once eat my words (as I think of lot on here will) as he played well and when N'Zog replaced him he was utter wank.

Guzan 8 - solid yet again between the sticks, feel confidence having him in goal, not so when Given is

Lowton 4 - lad has played every minute of Premiership football this season and its showing, looked jaded today and got caught out a lot.

Clark 6 - made up for Monday's singular effort with a solid performance

Vlaar 5 - looked to still be unfit and had a poor game, marking especially

Baker 6 - despite the OG put his heart and soul into the game per usual

Sylla 7 - quality on his PL debut, made tackles and broke up play without diving in 

Westwood 7 - did his usual job sitting in front of the back four protecting them well

Bannan 6 - had a good game, even though I still don't rate him slightly, decent assit for 2nd goal

Gabby 7 - composed finish for his goal and tormenting Reading's shit full-backs all afternoon

Benteke 9 - hope we don't lose his lad in the Summer, unplayable today, bullying Reading's back-four all day, 16th goal of the season is mad for someone his age

Weimann 6 - not at the races today but still played with his heart out as he usually does, has real passion for this club, unlike some others, no names mentioned, cough Ireland and Bent.

N'Zog 1 - was wank, did nothing right in the 20 minutes he was on.

Edited by Avflife

Massive win today, with QPR winning as well that becomes even more important.

Breaks mostly went with us today for a change, but we deserved that. Benteke was immense, won everything in the air. Bannan had a decent game as well.

A point against QPR will make this a good week, a win and we can all breathe again. 

Despite the referee's best efforts at giving Reading almost every decision we battled hard and held on. Could have scored a few more. Doesn't matter now. The win was vital. Benteke MOTM.

Seriously? I think the ref got things right today. On another day we could be gutted that Reading scored an offside goal or got a dodgy penalty but the big calls were spot on. 

Can I just say it again...

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Savor this feeling lads, we dont have it very often!!!

Massive win.

Though Guzan, Gabby and Benteke were brilliant. Vlaar was shocking though. Can't pick up his man from a corner, never seems to win the ball in the air and rarely seems to stop his man receiving the ball to feet. Really huge 3 points though and it means that the pressure is really on QPR next week, not so much on us.

Very very surprised at the result but delighted none the less. Honestly didn't believe the players and the manager had it in them to go into such a crucial game and win, let alone after going behind.

Massive three points. It wasn't pretty at times but at this point of the season it is isn't going to be. Fair play to them for gutting it out to the finish and well done Sylla, thrown in the deep end and proved a real asset.

Just got to do the business in the next one now against QPR and then scrap to the finish. We're coming for you O'Neill!!!

Edited by flamingsombrero

id describe that performance as edgy, probably just about deserved the 3 points, but our defensive frailties are still there with the amount of headers reading had in the box, had progengyak not been suspended he would have had a field day

we need a win next week.

I do not want QPR to get a good run, but they have the fixtures to get one.

with a little luck, we can get a 6 point gap between us and the relegation zone next week.

Despite the referee's best efforts at giving Reading almost every decision we battled hard and held on. Could have scored a few more. Doesn't matter now. The win was vital. Benteke MOTM.

Seriously? I think the ref got things right today. On another day we could be gutted that Reading scored an offside goal or got a dodgy penalty but the big calls were spot on. 

Booking Benteke, missing Benteke being fouled in the first half. Card happy for us, not so much Reading. The offside was correctly given by his assistant.

Â