Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

rjw63

Seriously, where is the pessimism coming from?

QPR are one of the few teams in this league that we are superior to. We will win. Would love if it was by a few goals and I get through the 90 with some nails left and no ulcer symptoms!

2-1 Villa.

Redknapp has come out in his Press Conference and stated that we could crack under the pressure tomorrow in front of the home crowd, and that his team isn't really under any pressure at all.

He's such a **** prick. Nice mind games Harry. I hope Benteke bangs in a hat-trick tomorrow then runs over to Sandra, in the crowd, and spaffs in her face.

• Like 3

what a bunch of bs. I have though all along that QPR would get their act together, and by the looks of it this is as good as they can come imo. Hope we take the win tomorrow, would be so good to get away from the relegation zone. The game is open, it can go either way. I am betting on a win tomorrow, but I don`t know what we can expect tomorrow...

I'm saying we will win 4-1

Nervy first twenty minutes for both, they score, we all go wobbly in the stands.

Whilst the preparation for the kick-off is commencing, Weimann will turn to Benteke and whisper "So what do we do?"

Christian will turn to Andi, look him straight in the eyeballs, give a little nod and growl "You know what we do"...

...And they'll go on to get a brace each.

Redknapp has come out in his Press Conference and stated that we could crack under the pressure tomorrow in front of the home crowd, and that his team isn't really under any pressure at all.

He's such a **** prick. Nice mind games Harry. I hope Benteke bangs in a hat-trick tomorrow then runs over to Sandra, in the crowd, and spaffs in her face.

Alternatively he could have said that his team is under immense pressure to win as it is a game that they simply cannot afford to lose and could crack in front of the home crowd. I wonder what the reaction would have been on here if Lambert had stated that in any of our recent home games?

Alternatively he could have said that his team is under immense pressure to win as it is a game that they simply cannot afford to lose and could crack in front of the home crowd. I wonder what the reaction would have been on here if Lambert had stated that in any of our recent home games?

No one would have understood him

Last sentence nearly made me spit my drink out, brilliant! :lol:

If our front 3 were cars, I think they'd line up as follows :

Audi A5 (Weimann) -------------- Ferrari California (Gabby)

------------------stretch Hummer --------------------------

Anyway, I think we'll win.

A lot of villa specs on this thread, as much as I would love us to hammer that cabbage faced **** I think his wide men and Zamora and Remy together will tear us apart, Townsend looks like he's attack minded as is Phillips who usually plays well against us on previous matches we'll be hanging on to a draw but please please prove me wrong and batter these cockney tossers!

Edited by scottyav

We've got do beat this twerp. A complete and utter word removed and I hope we knock the wind out of his and their sails. 

Villa 3 - 1. Irregardless of our defensive frailties, they have their own and our attack has looked like a force at certain times. A pivotal game that could give us the belief we need to ensure safety. UTV.   

When is the last time they won 3 in a row in the premier league? If it was years and years ago then i'd bet they do it tomorrow. We love writing records for other teams.

If our front 3 were cars, I think they'd line up as follows :

Audi A5 (Weimann) -------------- Ferrari California (Gabby)

------------------stretch Hummer --------------------------

Anyway, I think we'll win.

I'd say Benteke's more like an M1 Abrams.

Edited by Mantis