Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

rjw63

I had a really good feeling before the Reading game that we'd get the win we needed, and we did. And I have a really bad feeling about this one.

Whilst we are improving, it is very gradual and our defence still looks far too shaky. QPR are coming good at just the right time and, in a way, are playing without pressure as everyone expected them to be down by now. The pressure is all on us and I just pray we pull a performance out of the bag, as QPR have some very dangerous players.

We'll have to step up the level of performance another 'two gears' against these lot to get anything out of it, in my opinion.

I think this one hangs right in the balance.

We've been on a steady improvement for a long time, we've stopped conceding from corners, Gabby seems to be hitting some form, Benteke is the best all-round striker in the PL at the moment, Guzan is performing miracles, Sylla seems fine. There's lots to be positive about at the moment.

That said, QPR are also starting to get it together.

I think we have the better team, but the Villa Park atmosphere doesn't help us at all and makes the players jumpy.

I can't see much between the sides right now. It could easily go either way, but I'm going for a 0-0 or 1-1 draw.

QPR are bottom of the league and the lowest scorers in the league.

They were lucky to stop up last season. God knows why anyone would say that a draw against this lot would be good.

FFS nothing short of a win at home to this shower of shit is acceptable.

We are playing bottom club QPR people not top club Man United!

We are hardly a top club right now either you know . It is not as if we are miles better than them and we have lost loads at home to mediocre sides this season . A draw would not be the end of the world. Edited by Brumerican

A draw would be a good result. It would help kill their momentum a bit. Their team has quality, we aren't going to outplay them. Our best hope is they that put out a very attacking formation and it allows us to sit back, absorb pressure and pick them off on the counter attack which we definitely can.

Since we beat Reading, if we win on Saturday I think we'll be safe. 

It's going to hard though, QPR are just coming into good form right in time for one of their biggest games this season. We've played well over the last few games but only managed to pick up 3 points. 

I reckon both teams will score, it's going to be tough for us though

They'll be looking at this game as a winnable must win, same as us, basically. I think we stuff them, 3-0.

I'll literally masturbate during MOTD if we win 3-0.

Scuba Steve?  :o

• Like 1