Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

rjw63

Will be a difficult game for you guys, saw QPRs game today and they were good.

Redknapp line them up similiar to what he did with Spurs. 442

Little and big combination up front, two wingers, two hard workers in the middle, attacking full backs.

Zamora fit again, Remy is lethal

Hoilett in form and finally being picked, Townsend been their best since he joined

Park and Mbia are strong and experienced in the middle.

There's no doubt on paper they are much stronger than us and in my opinion they also have a better manager so everything is pointing to another defeat but although i think we'll lose, i am nevertheless praying for a point which should be gladly accepted.

• Like 1

Some of you may see the following team as negative and defensive but with QPR playing quite well and their wingers being utter fantastic yesterday I would play this team:

____________________________Guzan___________________________

_________________Vlaar_______Clark_______Baker_________________

___Lowton__________________________________________Bennett____

_____________________Sylla_________Westwood___________________

__________Weimann___________________________Gabby___________

____________________________Benteke__________________________

We simply must not lose.

I've thought all season that QPR would get a run together sooner or later and it's coming at a horrible time for us. Wigan also look like they're coming into form just at the wrong time.

Harry has already started the mind games by saying the pressure's on us.

That's true, but our pressure is we must not lose. A draw wouldn't be catastrophic for either team but if we hold on to our 4 point gap over them that could be significant to us. If we could just open the gap up to 7 points I think that psychologically that could do an awful lot for us.

I'll look at how the week goes before I set a prediction but it is a game we simply cannot afford to lose.

Guzan

Lowton Vlaar Clark Baker

Weimann Westwood Sylla Agbonlahor

N'Zogbia

Benteke

Damn right the pressures on us. The only thing is that 'Arry waxychops is a cunning old bugger and he'll know exactly how his side need to play us.

I'll be very surprised if we take all three points, if any at all. But, if by chance we do, then it might give us the necessary breathing space. 

QPR are bottom of the league and the lowest scorers in the league.

They were lucky to stop up last season. God knows why anyone would say that a draw against this lot would be good.

FFS nothing short of a win at home to this shower of shit is acceptable.

We are playing bottom club QPR people not top club Man United!

QPR are bottom of the league and the lowest scorers in the league.

They were lucky to stop up last season. God knows why anyone would say that a draw against this lot would be good.

FFS nothing short of a win at home to this shower of shit is acceptable.

We are playing bottom club QPR people not top club Man United!

They are bottom yes but would probably be mid table with Redknapp and their current squad from the start.

I see Jenas is at it today with we'll be nervous, pressure is on us, all those fans that booed Barry, I really hope this guys gets barrels of abuse, He was paid a shit load for 90mins of football, so deserves the abuse more so than any of our previous players.

I see Jenas is at it today with we'll be nervous, pressure is on us, all those fans that booed Barry, I really hope this guys gets barrels of abuse, He was paid a shit load for 90mins of football, so deserves the abuse more so than any of our previous players.

It wasn't his fault some mug at our club decided to Sign an injury plagued midfielder and agree to pay his wages regardless of whether he was fit or not.

An absolute must win. I said before the reading game that 4 more wins would keep us up in my opinion.

Hopefully we can beat spurs rejects and twitchy will be put in his place.

I'd go with the same team that started yesterday, Bent should be back on the bench as an option to bring on.

If we only need 3 more wins, and have 8 games to get them after the QPR game, how is it must win? Even barring Man Utd and Chelski games we'd have 6 more games to get 3 wins. I think it's a must not lose game, but a draw wouldn't be a disaster by any means. 

They may be bottom but in my opinion they're in a false position with the squad they've got, I'd take a point here. The homes games against Fulham (nothing to play for) and Sunderland (in freefall) are better opportunities to pick up the points we need I reckon.