Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

rjw63

Saturday turns into one massive party if we can somehow win this one. We just need to keep it tight at the back, hold discipline in midfield and hit them on the counter. The pace of Gabby and strength of Benteke could get us the goals and Weimann is probably due a goal.

Do they actually come any bigger than this? Lose, and we are staring relegation in the face - which brings years of playing catch up financially given the new tv deal. Could potentially spend years in the 'wilderness'. Win - we become strong favourites to stay up - can then start to rebuild on and off the pitch.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'll be claiming my free 'viagogo' pie on Saturday!

Wasnt quite sure what the deal with that was (primarily due to me deleting the email as spam) - what's the deal with registering your season ticket with them? 

Literally all you do is go to the viagogo link, register your Season Ticket to the website (set up a password, give them you name, email address and ST reference) and then they email you a confirmation.

You don't have to actually use Viagogo to sell your seat. Just register.

All I have to do now is go to the Viagogo desk/thing,

(outside the Holte Suite, IIRC), show them my ST, and they will give me a voucher to use in the ground for a free pie!

They'll be looking at this game as a winnable must win, same as us, basically. I think we stuff them, 3-0.

I'll literally masturbate during MOTD if we win 3-0.

Well, we'll be on last so don't go off too soon :o

Do they actually come any bigger than this? Lose, and we are staring relegation in the face - which brings years of playing catch up financially given the new tv deal. Could potentially spend years in the 'wilderness'. Win - we become strong favourites to stay up - can then start to rebuild on and off the pitch.

We won't be staring relegation in the face if we lose this game.

I think the difference will be that QPR's players will be in the dressing room beforehand thinking that they can beat Villa. I'm not convinced Villa's players will be thinking the same about QPR

This is taken from Lawro BBC prediction - I'd print that off and put it on the dressing room wall!

I actually think we'll grind out a win tomorrow 1-0 (yes I predict a clean sheet!!!!)

Edited by theboyangel

Really? With QPR a point behind us following 3 straight wins, think it would be very hard to stop them overhauling us with that momentum.

That's not to mention Wigan, who are putting in some excellent performances and have a game in hand.

Really? With QPR a point behind us following 3 straight wins, think it would be very hard to stop them overhauling us with that momentum.

That's not to mention Wigan, who are putting in some excellent performances and have a game in hand.

Doesn't mean we are down if QPR finish above us. Reading, Saints and Wigan will be below us and QPR come the end of May and i wouldn't rule out Sunderland from that list.

As far as I am concerned this is the MUST WIN game for us.The reason I say that is because QPR are the only team below us that we have to play before the end of the season, and if we can`t beat them then we don`t have much chance of beating the teams above us ?!

• Like 1