Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

rjw63

Please don't let us lose to illiterate, brown envelope taking, melted candle wax faced, offshore account in the name of his dog, hanging out the car window cockney gobshite Redknobb

• Like 4

Will be a difficult game for you guys, saw QPRs game today and they were good.
Redknapp line them up similiar to what he did with Spurs. 442
Little and big combination up front, two wingers, two hard workers in the middle, attacking full backs.

Zamora fit again, Remy is lethal

Hoilett in form and finally being picked, Townsend been their best since he joined

Park and Mbia are strong and experienced in the middle.

Little and big combination up front, two wingers, two hard workers in the middle, attacking full backs.

Hoilett in form and finally being picked, Townsend been their best since he joined

I agree, I always thought this was going to be the tougher game of the two, which was why we had to beat Reading today. I'd take a point.

i'm thinking we'll win this one. I think the positive vibes going round now and the lift that would have given the dressing room will be massive. I think QPR are going to be nervous for this, and the atmosphere is probably going to be more tense than it has been for years and years in the stadium.

Just bring back the points lads. 

i'm thinking we'll win this one. I think the positive vibes going round now and the lift that would have given the dressing room will be massive. I think QPR are going to be nervous for this, and the atmosphere is probably going to be more tense than it has been for years and years in the stadium.

Just bring back the points lads. 

The tense atmosphere works against us at home. Players become nervous and more prone to errors, then the crowd get on the players backs and their heads drop. 

Zamora is a very important player for them, remy has hit the ground running, dropping taraabt has made them work harder, and saggy chops loves coming to vp.

1-0 either way

Will be extremely tough, they are in form and have some really good players, wouldn't it be nice to stuff Candle Face and show the media he's not the Houdini they're making him out to be? More importantly, if we win this I'll start to finally believe we can stay up.

Edited by wedge

After good results today for both teams, it will be one close game Saturday at 3pm. QPR have a squad which shouldn't be in a relegation battle but are and Villa will need to respect that. Holliett and Remy are the main men for them, but we will also have to watch players like M'Bia and even Samba from the back coming up for set pieces, it will be a very interesting battle between him and Bentekers. 

My only worry is Holliett running at Lowton, hopefully he will play on the right not left and get crunched in the opening minutes by Baker, if fit.

1-0 Villa in a very nervous game, hopefully walking away with all three points, as I hate Redknob with a passion and hope he puts his fingers up at the Holte again if we beat his over paided team of pissheads (Dubai reference.)

Edited by Avflife

Their on form? They narrowly beat Southampton 2-1 and Southampton have flopped of lately and they were 1-0 to an awful awful Sunderland team and 2 fluke goals won it for them. I think we could beat these jokers easy next week n zog weimann gabbi and benteke better than taarabt Townsend remy and hoilett. Have faith

There's more pressure on them than there is on us to be fair. They really can't afford to lose any game against teams just above them, while we've got a tiny bit of margin for error

Their team today looks so attacking on paper I'd be surprised if they play the same way next week. It would be a bit suicidal to start like that away from home. Redknapp has always been a gutsy manager though, I have a grudging respect for him despite him being a lying, thieving, lowlife.

I wouldn't be surprised to see them go 4-3-3 bringing Granero or Jenas back in the side probably for Townsend and moving Remy out onto wide to attack one of our full-backs, probably Lowton if they have a copy of today's game.

I would guess we stick with the same side so a 4-3-3 as well. If I was making a prediction, I would say we end up cancelling each other out. It could be a game that comes down to the last 20 minutes and who makes the best substitutions. I agree with the poster above, I could see it going 1-0 either way.

An absolute must win. I said before the reading game that 4 more wins would keep us up in my opinion.

Hopefully we can beat spurs rejects and twitchy will be put in his place.

I'd go with the same team that started yesterday, Bent should be back on the bench as an option to bring on.