Calling all my fellow Villans!

Holte139

Hi everyone. 

I wanted to let Villa fans know that I'm currently in the process of making a new football magazine that will focus on all the league clubs in the West Midlands: Villa, Blues, Coventry, Wolves, Albion and Walsall. 

My motivation for making it came from all the discussions I've had with lots of fans over the past year or so, who aren't happy with the amount of coverage that the London and Manchester clubs get compared to the Midlands.

The West Midlands is the second biggest region in the country, with some great clubs, and all of them have shown themselves as capable of winning trophies at various points in the past, yet in sporting terms we're largely ignored just because we have no clubs who are currently successful. I want to try and change that.

If you're a member of Vital Villa then apologies as you'll have heard me bang on about this previously, but I've still got room for one more Villa writer. The topic is up to you: you could write a season review-style article, or discuss your opinions regarding Lerner's ownership of the club, or talk about Lambert and his 'buy-young' strategy, or rant about the players themselves. If you would be interested in writing something, then please get in touch here or via PM and I will be happy to provide more info.

Finally, I've also made a survey which currently needs more Villa supporters to answer it. It's a short, 10-question survey which aims to find out about your football-reading habits. It's completely anonymous and the answers you give will help me make a more relevant magazine. It will take up no more than 5 minutes of your time. I've currently got 64 replies and free accounts on SurveyMonkey are only allowed 100 per survey so I'm aiming for that 3-figure mark! If you'd like to fill it out, the link is here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GLSSB79 - I've had some complaints about people not being able to click 'no' or 'never' to a question, so if something doesn't apply to you please just skip it.

Thanks for reading this post, and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Â