Rating and Reactions: Villa - Man City

limpid

Clark's mistake was poor and cost us a goal at the time but i feel we would have lost anyway. We didn't really shoot for 90 minutes of football at our home ground which isn't ideal. They all tried hard, there was some brilliant one-touch passing movement going on towards the end which i loved,

Delph was immense,

Guzan was debatably world-class that match.

Agbonlahor was awful, Zab kept him in his pocket and i thought that was why he wasn't performing but he didn't take on anyone, a lot of passes were poor choice or just poor.

First game i've gone to where Benteke has been playing and wasn't impressed today

Thought Bennett and Lowton both played well.

The lynx astronauts were brilliant, as was the chanting to Hart "shall we scratch your head for you"

If we play like we did that match, and actually occasionally shoot towards goal, we could get something from the next 2 games. UTV

I thought Gabby did well enough - he was up against the best right back in the league and (if you don't mind me going all SGC here) possibly the best right back the Premier league has seen - Gabby gave him plenty to think about at least.

I thought Gabby did well enough - he was up against the best right back in the league and (if you don't mind me going all SGC here) possibly the best right back the Premier league has seen - Gabby gave him plenty to think about at least.

on the rare occasion he beat him, the pass wouldn't be good enough, and it wasn't just zabaleta that he came up against and failed to get round or trouble. looked like he was carrying a knock or something just didn't seem 100% for me. i understand your opinion though

Â