Weekends football 2, 3, 4 March

CI

I'd have a Southampton win personally - there are only four teams realistically likely to go down - QPR, Reading, Wigan and us. As long as the other three keep losing, I'm happy.

The game that kicks off in half an hour might just be the most important one of our season so far.

Haha Valdes goes over to the ref to give him some after the game. Ref completely stone faced pulls out a yellow. Valdes keeps on going so ref still stone faced pulls out a red. Valdes loses his shit and has to be dragged away.

:D

Edited by flamingsombrero

just reckon we have to beat Reading and QPR to have any chance anyway so being able to claw back a few points on Southampton if we do so will look better in the long run. QPR win aint ideal but better than Southampton picking up points imo. 

I think QPR winning is positive. 

Southampton are still only 3 points away, we could yet catch them. A 6 point gap this late would be much tougher. 

On the other hand, if we continue to be crap it will increase our chances of finishing bottom...

• Like 1

Regardless of the result we need to beat QPR to stand a chance which would put them straight back in their place. Therefore I would rather see Southampton dropping points.

If we can't beat QPR it doesn't matter either way, we're going down.

Regardless of the result we need to beat QPR to stand a chance which would put them straight back in their place. Therefore I would rather see Southampton dropping points.

If we can't beat QPR it doesn't matter either way, we're going down.

That's the way I see it too.

Â