New Kit 2013-2014

NIVillan

Yes, another thumbs up from me here. For both. Hope especially is really nice.

I think Vlaar looks strange in the away kit because it's tucked in and so the squares are not the same size - looks better on Andi. May well have to invest this year, it's been ages.

I like the home and GK is alright but never buy a GK!  Don't like that away shirt at all.

What happened to the tight fit?!  I'd been looking forward to that but it seems to fit similar to last seasons effort by Macron.

Edited by Killeen30

do they still base away kits on black and white tvs?

if they do then we wont need to wear the 3rd kit because the design will still stand out, although they will no doubt use the 3rd kit 2/3 times over the season in order to justify having one

the home is great, the away one i need to see in the flesh

Someone had the home one mocked almost identical to that a couple of weeks back. Would have preferred claret rather than black for the away shirt.

It is 'blackcurrant'. It looks black, but it isn't ;)

I really, really like the home kit. A few hot washes to strip the Macron men off the shoulder and it'll be amazing. 

does that actually work? I don't mind the Macron men but I'd love to get the sponsor off

im amazed that grown men still harp on about kits........ footy kits are for kids.  Grown men should only wear footy shirts for their sole purpose - to play in..........

Â