Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Would anyone agree that if we don't take six points from our next two games we are as good as down?

As I've already suggested, i think 4 is a minimum.

6 is ideal.

4 is satisfactory.

3 would make me worry

anything less would make me panic.

I'm very confident we will pick up 3 points from this fixture which will set us up nicely for the QPR game. Reading have an awful run in and if we score first i can see us winning comfortably.

Reading will have targeted this game and will come flying out of the traps. They will play with pride, passion and commitment which are 3 things our club does not have at all.

I expect this to be a humbling and humiliating defeat for us.

Expect Reading to win at a canter by two or three, this will will be the first nail in our coffin before we get done done over by QPR. We will get over run in the middle of the park and defend atrociously

I'm very confident we will pick up 3 points from this fixture which will set us up nicely for the QPR game. Reading have an awful run in and if we score first i can see us winning comfortably.

We never win comfortably. Its a pre-requisite of being a Villa fan...

There is just no way I could see us getting smashed this match. I am expecting at least a 2-0 win, if not more. If we actually lose this one, and then the qpr match then there is no hope left for this club. 

Speaking with an ex pro footballer earlier today, we agreed after the next 2 games we should know.

Know what? We'll only 'know' if we pick up 2 points or less. If we take 4 points or win both games that doesn't mean we know we're going to stay up.

McDermott was on TS this am, sounded relaxed and up for the game. He was quite respectful of our front 4 but talked about how Reading were scoring plenty and especially from set plays. He certainly knows our weaknesses and they have been working on that this week and will do today in a light training session. Reading play high tempo so we have to be on our toes right from KO tomorrow .

Would anyone agree that if we don't take six points from our next two games we are as good as down?

if we take 4 points I think it will give us a lot of hope and a great chance of avoiding the drop, 3 points would leave me feeling the same as I do at the moment and anything less than 3 points will in my eyes say that we are down, if we get 6 points I think we will stay up for sure but I can't see it happening