Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

This is a must win, they are either the second or worst team in the league, so if you cant beat them where are you.

We desperately need the points, because anything but 3 points cements us in the relegation zone and we will not climb out from there. 

Thanks Mr Lerner

some might call me mad but Benteke being suspended for this game might not be such a bad thing. The whole team cannot rely on him and hit him with most forward balls if it is the case, and reading won't know who is going to be our focal point so won't be able to pick one man to defend out of the game.

I'm going for a win mainly because i think anything else will see us go down but i think as long as we don't lose there is still a slim chance

Simple we need to start wining games as we need points, the sooner the better.

A complete word removed of a season but somehow we have to find a way to stay up and a win this weekend will be fantastic but we all know that the team have let everyone down (including themselves) so many times this season that it will be a very difficult, nervious game for all of us.

I'm not looking forward to any games to come!

Win just **** WIN

Think Reading despite a few late comebacks are the worst side in the League, QPR despite the League table have a far more talented squad than Reading. 2-1 Villa, but going be a battle in the middle of the park, reason I would play Sylla, but I fear PL will play **** Bannan or KEA instead.

Guzan

Lowton Baker Vlaar (if fit) Bennett

Sylla Westwood

Weimann N'Zogbia Gabby

Benteke

Is Benteke suspended aswell as Delph

Why not read a few posts on this very page.

He's not suspended though is he? I think it's 5 yellows for a 1 game ban until half way through the season, then you need to reach 10 to get a 2 game ban like Delph.

bookies have reading favourites, they're  abit over evens on average and we're a bit over 2s. to be expected as an away side but it's a bit of a wake up call! nowhere near a foregone conclusion this game, in fact we'll have to beat the odds in order to get the 3 points we need...