Hard as Nails!

Ron Burgundy

Actually, I've just thought of a good one. 

huSha9f.jpg

Ex bluenose, but former Sheffield United and Small Heath player, Curtis Woodhouse.   England U21 international but retired from football to take up boxing. 

Be9iJ0j.jpg

He is currently the BBBoC English light welterweight champion. 

lol. It's  a stepping stone.  From there you go to British, Commonwealth and European level.  If he gets the right fights then he is potentially only a couple of wins from the world top 50 which isnt bad considering there are 1500+ active boxers in his division.  

In relation to the horrific Kevin Muscat "challenge", here's one on Ronaldinho from the other day. Disgraceful. 

Edited by Milfner

Wow...

Only just come across this thread but there are some real, serious, head bangers celebrated here.

Roy Keane was simply the biggest nutter of all time in my view.

Love the gif of Beckham getting wrestled by Ayew. His first priority is to make sure his hair didn't get muzzed. That's true class.

Joey Barton is an annoying little loud mouth prone to occasional outbursts of violence (Particularly if younger team mates are involved) but he is nothing like hard. He is a little twerp.

There's a factor to consider is it a fair fight or no holds barred? There's plenty of hard footballers who would do well in a fair fight but would go down when faced with an unscrupulous bastard like Keane who would probably start off lacing into his opponents bollocks. 

tumblr_lzsfrdlQYd1qg6iw5.jpg

My contender in a fair fight is Steve Ogrizovic a monster of a man, you could spend hours punching him in the face and not only would the **** keep coming at you he'd probably get better looking as the fight progresses and rearranges his face.

I am surprised Razor Ruddock has not been mentioned yet, or maybe he has but I didn't notice.

That tackle where he broke both Andy Cole's legs was something else. I've never seen a player bounce like Cole did when he hit the ground

Â