• N'Zogbia
    • Westwood
    • Delph
    • Agbonlahor
    • Benteke
    • Weimann
    • El Ahmadi (for Westwood 72)
    • Dawkins (for N'Zogbia 82)

OMG will people stop saying this was an ok performance! It wasn't an ok performance, we freakin lost!!

you're getting confused with performance & score.

one was ok, one wasn't.

Some folk always do.

The problem is there is a certain inevitability that has crept in that has become acceptable.

There. Seems to be a case of excuse for every team we play from some quarters.

Listening to lambert after the game.....it's almost as if the club have accepted relegation it's only us debating it.

The. Problems that relate to the position we find ourselves in.... Do not look like getting dealt with any time soon.

Lambert seems to **** up his substations week in week out. Why wasn't Bent even on the bench today ??

What the **** is he doing bringing KEA onto the field ??

Really not impressed with Lambert.

Does he work for the electricity board lol?

Gareth Crooks on the BBC stated that we are currently a team of potential but we don't have enough experience. Thought to myself tell us something we don't know.

Most teams have potential, but to go where is the real question?

I get the feeling that some of the media and supporters have been blinded by the average age of our team rather than the quality available.

Apart from Benteke who will probably be on his way in the summer anyway whether we stay up or not, i don't see this current team doing anything other than struggle next season again no matter how young they are.

The quality simply isn't there.

If it is there? I would like to know when we are likely to see it.

Looking at the reactions on here, I think some are more in the context of this season.

Weve just lost narrowly away from home at the 5th best team in the league.

There's many winnable home games weve **** up in this season, but that doesnt mean a 2-1 defeat at Arsenal is a disgrace, it means the results and performances in games such as Wigan and Soton home was a disgrace.

It's those games you mention that have caused the reaction though. We have to pick up points in these games now due to our ineptness earlier in the season.

This is a thread to discuss our performance/result against Arsenal though.

I can understand the reactions in other threads such as the 'relegation' one.

Didn't expect anything from this game. All I asked for was for the players to give their all and most of them did. I'm looking at you, Benteke. (Please don't look back)

Anyway, We tried, but weren't good enough. As it should be, unfortunately, seeing as they're 5th and chasing cl whilst we're trying to avoid the drop. Always heartbreaking to concede a late goal. Let's hope they can put up the same kind of fighting spirit against citeh and that the ref won't make up any new penalties that no one else can see.

• Like 1

Lambert seems to **** up his substations week in week out. Why wasn't Bent even on the bench today ??

I thought KEA actually played quite well in the short time he was on.
I didn't see the game so I may be being harsh on him but based on every time I've seen him he seems awful, off the pace, weak in the tackle, ineffective with the ball and generally quite meaningless .

Please don't let that stop you from making sweeping statements about the effectiveness or not of decisions, tactics and substitutions

I thought KEA actually played quite well in the short time he was on.
I

I didn't see the game so I may be being harsh on him but based on every time I've seen him he seems awful, off the pace, weak in the tackle, ineffective with the ball and generally quite meaningless .

Please don't let that stop you from making sweeping statements about the effectiveness or not of decisions, tactics and substitutions

Please don't let that stop you from point scoring . You haven't answered the 2 pertinent questions

Where was Bent

Why KEA

Â