• N'Zogbia
    • Westwood
    • Delph
    • Agbonlahor
    • Benteke
    • Weimann
    • El Ahmadi (for Westwood 72)
    • Dawkins (for N'Zogbia 82)

Good performance I think - away at the emitrates , even if we were in the top half of the table this would have been a difficult one.

Great goal from weimann, just couldn't hold on - but then Arsenal aren't a bad team, are they ?

Have to question the sub though - maybee another midfielder to try and keep hold of the point..

Was worried we would get tonked, but we came away with a bit of credit albeit no points.

Anything today would have been a bonus, the head to heads with those around us are what will make or break us.

The biggest thing today was to not have another Stamford Bridge episode which would have destroyed us for the rest of the season.

Was worried we would get tonked, but we came away with a bit of credit albeit no points.

Anything today would have been a bonus, the head to heads with those around us are what will make or break us.

The biggest thing today was to not have another Stamford Bridge episode which would have destroyed us for the rest of the season.

Is that the praise we give the team now? Good job it wasn't 8. Bet Lambert says that to them at full time.

It's just not good enough.

I think what's most disappointing is that Arsenal are a bit of a mess at the moment and really aren't a particularly good side. I'm almost certain that if teams around us had gone to Emirates today they would have got something from the game. So in that respect it does feel disappointing. 

Voted Weimann because he never stopped trying. Didn't think anyone stood out though.

In the end I felt we could have come away with a point despite being poor throughout the match, largely thanks to profligate finishing by the Arse.

Could have been worse if we'd been thrashed, but when you are 1-1 with a side in a poor run of form on 85 mins you shouldn't be coming away with nothing. 

OMG will people stop saying this was an ok performance! It wasn't an ok performance, we freakin lost!!

you're getting confused with performance & score.

one was ok, one wasn't.

Surely the score is determined by the performance? Arsenal managed to put the ball in the net more times than we did - therefore they performed better in this game of football than ourselves. They also dominated possession, completed more passes, had more corners, had more shots on and off target. Where did we perform well exactly?

Â