• N'Zogbia
    • Westwood
    • Delph
    • Agbonlahor
    • Benteke
    • Weimann
    • El Ahmadi (for Westwood 72)
    • Dawkins (for N'Zogbia 82)

No one had us getting any points from this anyway. Good performance.

On the substitution, I do not think any midfield sub would have made a difference. The only chance we had was to keep attacking, and it just did not work out.

Not really sure what to make of today. Battled hard but ultimately not good enough.

The damage had already been done earlier in the season (especially the last couple of months), I fear it maybe too late to fix it.

same old shit, conceeded poor goals, late goal, good 1st half performance poor 2nd half, benteke was awful and should have been subbed off simply wasnt interested, nzogbia had the blinkers back out

result was to be expected but the disappointing thing was i thought we played well enough 1st half and arsenal were shit enough for us to do something

Pleased with the football. Definitely could've been more clinical but the Arse deserved it ever so slightly.

On course for a last day tilt at survival. Having just looked at them, Wigan have such an hellish run of fixtures it wouldn't surprise me if Villa start match 38 from in front.

Gave it to Bennett cause he looked the best of our defence after being a scapegoat for weeks.

Benteke can **** off now if he's going to play like that. Absolute disgrace.

Also, I'm writing this with a completely clear head. Sure, other players didn't perform, but other players didn't get their agent to try and get him a move.

Mentally I thought this team couldn't get any worse but they did. Thanks Lambert you word removed. Losing 2-1 at Arsenal isn't really that bad in isolation but we will get well beaten by the likes of Reading and QPR because they're just not there mentally.

Edited by Mantis

Â