Midweek football - 19th/20th January

TrentVilla

I'd love to see a study done to compare the costs of living in London and supporting Arsenal compared to the costs of travelling to and from Munich to watch Bayern. I rather suspect you could attend a fair number of games over there before you got close to the cost of an Arsenal season ticket.

I **** hate the Premier League.

Because it is part of their kit as it has been all season, not for the first time I'm presuming you don't watch much football :)

It was a joke ;-)

Anyway 1-3, game over

Good attempt at a recovery.

;-)

I'd love to see a study done to compare the costs of living in London and supporting Arsenal compared to the costs of travelling to and from Munich to watch Bayern. I rather suspect you could attend a fair number of games over there before you got close to the cost of an Arsenal season ticket.

I **** hate the Premier League.

I work with a gooner ST holder

Think he pays near on £2k for his seat

And their sausages are better.  So's their beer.

And I understand they seldom have problems with the punctuality of rail services.

And their sausages are better.  So's their beer.

And I understand they seldom have problems with the punctuality of rail services.

And imagine sitting through games ever week not having to listen to the shit people sitting around you come out with, heaven.

I see the loathsome slime that we call our media are whipping up a consensus that it's time for Wenger to go.

How sad that someone who's made such a contribution to the game is being harried by such knuckledragging fuckwits, following the herd and bleating the common line.

I don't think it's an unreasonable position to take, considering they have won FA in years. They got bounced out of the cup by Blackburn, and now they've all but sealed their fate in the CL. They're not gonna win the league this year, and they might not qualify for the CL.

He's been there a long time, the club might be better off with a new manager.

Â