Ticket Info

villan_avfc

Following the flood of optimism after the weekends result, I decided to get a ticket for this one, think we have a good chance of a result over there. Haven't done a league away game since, if memory serves, Sunderland!

No idea, but just bagged myself one without any probs.

Hope it's better than the VP encounter between us because that was possibly the worst game I have ever seen live.

Edited by Wainy316

got mine! First away game (watching Villa that is. Seen Swindon away at walsall. Shocking I've seen my 2nd team away before Villa!), so I'm **** buzzing. Should I go on the coach or drive? I live in Lichfield so it's not too far.

got mine! First away game (watching Villa that is. Seen Swindon away at walsall. Shocking I've seen my 2nd team away before Villa!), so I'm **** buzzing. Should I go on the coach or drive? I live in Lichfield so it's not too far.

Depends if you want a beer or not.  Train is the best away day travel method if you do.

Depends if you want a beer or not.  Train is the best away day travel method if you do.

I'm going with my brother so £20 petrol should get me there and back

Train is like £10 each.

Match day travel is £16.

But I really want a beer. Tough choices.

I'm going with my brother so £20 petrol should get me there and back

Train is like £10 each.

Match day travel is £16.

But I really want a beer. Tough choices.

Train looks like a runaway winner to me!

They take at least a week to arrive I believe. 

I've got mine now though. 

Have we sold the allocation yet? I'd love to beat these smug pikey trolls. Hate them nearly as much as I hate blose. 

Just rang up to get some extra Liverpool tickets and enquired about Stoke, there were only 40 tickets left when I called about ten minutes ago and the bloke said they were expected to sell out by the end of the day.

Â